x
Beta Member

New Member | Introduction

Hi, my name is Jarid. I own an axe throwing venue with my business partner. We currently use Square as our main processing point with tie-ins to outside platforms for our website and booking features at the moment.

We currently sell wine, beer, seltzers, and soda products but no food at this time as we are expanding our 3,900 sq. ft. business into an additional 3,9000 sq. ft. 'adventure' space to offer more to our community. This additional space will include rage rooms, high-end virtual sporting equipment, etc.

I have grown to love Square and the resources it offers, while also finding myself excited to try new features as they rollout and become needed by our growing business (my growing businesses).

Along with the axe throwing venue, I founded a digital advertising agency approximately 7 years ago and have used Square as my invoicing system, plus some additional features, for as long as I can remember. 

Recently, I founded a tech start-up which utilizes Square features in various different ways where I find myself challenged and challenging the platform in order to find needs and fill them.

Excited to talk about any and all things, and ready to learn more from anyone who's willing to share along the way! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @QuincyAxeCo! I have never been to an axe-throwing venue and I am definitely intrigued. Is is an indoor activity...?

We are delighted to have you in the Community - thank you too for sharing your Team Management Feature Request!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Welcome to the community!

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I'm a bit disappointed you're not near us! Best of luck with your expansion, was the original spot chosen because of the ability to double in size?

We're at 2,500 SQ feet but I have over 35,000 products now, I'd do anything if it was feasible to increase the size of my store without moving locations. (we're a standalone building, I have my eyes on another location but I doubt I'll get to it before it's filled)

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 4 of 4