x
Admin

[Read me!] Welcome + Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome to our Australian Seller Community!

My name is Seamus and I’m a Community Manager here at Square, based in Melbourne. I've worked at Square in Australia since the early days back in 2016, starting out as part of our Customer Support team before moving into Community Management.

If you’re a regular we've probably already seen each other around the community, if not, welcome and thanks for joining! I'm making this post to introduce myself on our shiny new Welcome New Members board. 

This board will be a place for you to say hello and introduce yourself, tell us more about your business and what you do, how things are going and share any interesting things you're working on. Feel free to link your website or social media pages!

We built the Seller Community with you in mind. Sign in to ask questions, share tips and best practices and learn about Square’s latest features and products — and share your feedback! 

Let us know if you notice anything that doesn’t look right, let us know what content you’d like to see or you think would help other sellers. To get my attention click reply and tag me (type @ and then my username seamus)!

Now let’s take a tour of the Seller Community:

Let’s take a tour! 

Learn about the Seller Community

Read our Orientation and Etiquette Guidelines and then learn How to Join the Seller Community (hint click Sign In in the top right!); review How to Start a New Thread and more. This section is easily accessed from the homepage.

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 2.44.27 PM.png

Popular Topics

The Popular Topics section on the homepage is your portal to other areas of the Community. Click on a tile to view another board! Here are a few we think you'll find helpful.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 4.46.40 PM.png

Ask a question in Questions & How-To or New to Square boards. For example, start a new thread on this board if you have a question about Square’s fees or your setting up your item library for the first time.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 4.46.48 PM.png

Sign in and Subscribe to the Square Product Updates blog. When you do you’ll be notified each time we publish a new blog entry. Here's an example.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 4.46.59 PM.png

Submit a feature request!

Share your feedback about Square’s features and let us know how we can improve the tools you need to run your business

➡ Recent Discussions - When there’s a new reply on a post it will appear under Recent Discussions. Click on a title to read the full post and click Reply to answer a question or share your feedback! 

Screenshot 2020-11-03 at 2.47.22 PM.png

➡ Unanswered questions - share your knowledge and check out the Unanswered Questions to help someone else.

Screenshot 2020-11-06 at 5.01.51 PM.png

Please feel free to leave any feedback and let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for joining us 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Beta Member

Hello Seamus,

We are new to Square and are setting it up to handle Appointments and Payments for our Hair & Beauty business.  

Ray

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Hey @Phantom,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community 🙂

Feel free to post a new thread if you have any questions, reply to other threads for topics that interest you, or just post more about your business / links to where we can check it out if you feel so inclined!

Happy to have you aboard! 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

Hi Seamus & Tra

Thanks for the welcome and invitation to introduce myself.

My name is Maike - pronounced Myka - and I'm a Licensed Rapid Transformation Therapy Practitioner and Certified Hypnotherapist - Mindpower Transformations - as well as a Creative Writer/Copywriter - Copycatz.

I'm delighted to join this community and look forward to meeting some of you as I learn more about Square.

Wishing everyone here an awesome day, and remember ...

SUCCESS IS LIKING YOURSELF, LIKING WHAT YOU DO AND LIKING HOW YOU DO IT - Maya Angelou - 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @MaikeMindpower,

Thank you for writing in to our seller community and introducing yourself! 

We're looking forward to seeing you around the forum 🙂 

Message 5 of 6

Thank you, Arie.

Message 6 of 6