x

Shipping

Good day everyone.  My website is new and I have no idea how to set up my shipping correctly.

I'm selling products. I'm not sure which option to pick at shipping. I managed to link products to a postage option like Postage small parcel $10.  But at check out, if  there is more than one product it adds the 2 product's postage together. 

I would like to have the option to calculate the postage before they pay.

Is that possible? I would really appreciate some help with this

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Liezel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Seller Community, welcome 👋

There's a few different ways to set up your shipping options, as you've already discovered. Although we can't look in to your settings via this public forum, it sounds like you might have set up a shipping rate based on item quantity. You could set up a flat shipping rate, shipping based on order total, or weight. We've got a guide to get started on shipping here. Let us know which shipping option you'd like to set up, and where you got stuck getting started, we're happy to help!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Message 2 of 2