x
Admin

๐Ÿโ€Œ Welcome New Community Members โ˜€๏ธ

Frame 6 (1).png

A big welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the past 7 days! I hope you are keeping well. My name is Helen and Iโ€™m a Community Manager at Square - thank you for joining us. Iโ€™m here to give you a quick tour of the Seller Community.

๐Ÿ’ฌ Ask questions! Search for the answer to your question using the search box or by browsing different Topics.

๐Ÿ“š Learn how you can help your fellow sellers by reading this guide. You can subscribe to boards and threads to be notified of updates and participate in Community threads. 

๐ŸŽ Subscribe to Product Updates to be the first to learn about new features and products built by Square. 

Now that you know more about the Seller Community Iโ€™d love to learn more about you and your community. Where are you located? How are you? Reply to this to introduce yourself and your business.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Admin

Tagging just a few sellers who joined the Community in the last 7 days! Welcome to @cassandramonet @BlueWater @bahai @deymoksha @painlesshaircut @rox1 @Lion_Mike @loganprong @Patchwork @Padwhack @GoldenRoyal2020 ๐ŸŽ‰

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 16

Hi, my name is Sue Manning and my business is called Something Chocolate.  I make handmade Belgian chocolates and sell them at farmers and craft markets in the Fraser Valley, BC and North Vancouver Island.  I have started selling via Facebook and use the local line forum through the farmers market.  I find having the ability to use square very helpful, it definitely increases sales, especially at farmers markets.

Message 3 of 16
Admin

Welcome @SueManning! I'd love to see pictures of your products - handmade Belgian sound delicious. What's your most popular flavour? Feel free to add a pic or two or a link to your Facebook page. Glad to have you as a member of the Community! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 16

Hi Helen, our most popular product by far is the salted caramels....would love to attach some photos, just can't work out how to do it...lol

Message 5 of 16

Here's my link to my Facebook page, there's lots of pics there https://www.facebook.com/somethingchocolateshop

Message 6 of 16
Admin

Thanks @SueManning! Salted caramels? Wow. Now I'm in the mood for something chocolate! ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you'd like to add an image to a Community post, click Reply and look for the camera icon at the top of your screen. When you click the icon you should be able to upload photos from there. Hope this helps! 

Screenshot 2020-09-24 at 08.37.33.png

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 7 of 16

Hi. you can Find Me Lettering yup that's the tag @FindMeLettering on social media

I am 

Find Me Lettering is able to provide small - to medium-sized businesses and lifestyle brands manage social media, Squarespace websites and Content Plans to elevate their presence and reach their target markets.

Message 8 of 16
Admin

Thanks for sharing a bit about your business @FindMeLettering! I think this might be your Instagram profile? You are welcome to share your website or links to your Facebook/Instagram pages too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 9 of 16

www.findmelettering.com

@FindMeLettering for all social media

Thanks Helen

Message 10 of 16

Good morning.  My name is Helen and I am the owner of Decadence Chocolates, an artisan chocolate shop in Winnipeg.  Feel free to check out our website at www.decadencechocolates.ca or like our facebook page.  

Message 11 of 16
Admin

Welcome @Decadence! Very excited to have you on board and to check out your website. Thanks for joining the Community! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 12 of 16

Hi Iโ€™m Peggy. My company is Grato Gifts. Iโ€™m very new to this! I make plus size clothing, handbags, kimonos, some jewelry. Iโ€™m in Ontario. I started this almost 2 years ago but just now decided to try online . Iโ€™m hoping to get some great ideas from joining in. Thanks 

Message 13 of 16
Admin

Welcome @Gratogirl! Thank you for joining!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 14 of 16

Hi I'm a visual artist. I create art in my home studio including paintings, custom painted items. I offer art workshops online and I provide graphic design services to clients all over North America. https://www.cherylannhillsartist.com/  

Message 15 of 16
Beta Member

Helen, thank you for the welcoming message.  To all the members around here we are Savage Sourdough an artisanal bakery in Calgary, Alberta, Canada doing exclusively sourdough things.

Message 16 of 16