x
Alumni

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿณ

Hi!

I want to reach out and welcome all the new sellers who recently joined the Community these last seven days. ๐Ÿ‘‹

frame_8.png

My name is Ani, I am a Community Manager for the Spanish Seller Community. If you have a minute, introduce yourself and your business in the comments - where are you located? What kind of business do you have? Weโ€™d love to get to know more about you!

I also want to highlight a few helpful threads you might want to check out while you are here:

๐Ÿ’ป  Square Online Store release notes - June 2020 โ€” Learn more about new Online Store features to help give you more control of your business.

๐Ÿ“ฃ Beta Recruiting: Order Creation in Square Point of Sale  โ€” Read more about this feature and comment in the thread if you are interested in participating!

๐Ÿ” Square for Restaurants - What is the state of the Industry? โ€”  If you are a restaurant owner, we have some questions for you! Take a look & comment on the thread to share how you and your business are doing.

See you around the Community!

Ani

Ani
Gestora de la Comunidad de Vendedores / Seller Community Manager, Square
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Alumni

Tagging a few who recently joined but anyone is welcome to post! @WolfPackRec , @rosycakes , @Morethanjustsoa@luv_sassy_nails , @myrnagreenfield , @kunu , @TomekaWray , @whclayton@stephendix 

Ani
Message 2 of 20

Hello. My name is Erin Kirley. I am located in the south eastern coast of North Carolina. I am a brand new business.  Kirley's Breads & Pastries, will specialize in naturally leaved artisan breads, specialty breads, and laminated pastries. I am excited to be using the Square mobile POS. Thank you.

Enjoy,

Erin

Message 3 of 20
Alumni

@ekirley Welcome, Erin! Pastries & bread are my weakness. ๐Ÿž๐Ÿ˜ Would love to visit if I'm ever in North Carolina! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions while you get started!

Ani
Message 4 of 20

Sounds great! I am always baking away here! Thanks.

Enjoy,

Erin 

Message 5 of 20

American Barn & Wood is a company founded on the principle of preserving our country's heritage. Barns of long ago are disappearing due to the passage of time and farm modernization. We supply homeowners and professionals with a variety of reclaimed barn wood from the Midwest. Planks, beams, barn doors and more can be found at our shop. Incorporate a piece of history into your next barn wood project. We are located in the wiAmericanBarnWoodHDcover copy.jpgne country of Paso Robles, CA www.americanbarnandwood.com.

Kira Olshefski
Message 6 of 20
Alumni

@BarnWood Love the concept of the reclaimed wood & the picture is great! Thanks for sharing! ๐ŸŒฒ

Ani
Message 7 of 20

That is some beautiful reclaimed wood. I love this!

Message 8 of 20

Hi Iโ€™m Cabinwool Fiber Arts and I have a business hand dyeing fine yarns for knitters, crocheters and weavers.

Ive been a fiber artist for over 30 years and in LOVE with wool!2A60E468-037A-4D63-A869-6219D4A7C6AC.jpeg04D812EA-37E9-4E18-8643-BFA7CF477AA6.jpeg

Message 9 of 20
Alumni

@Again These yarns look amazing! Also, it's a great hobby to take on during quarantine. @Helen , one of our Community Managers loves to crochet! 

Ani
Message 10 of 20

Should I reach out to her?

Message 11 of 20
Admin

Hello @Again! Wow look at those socks! I do love to crochet I'm not very good! I can do granny squares and this spring I made mittens (yes, in Spring). Nice to meet you and welcome to the Seller Community. 

Also hello to everyone else who joined this week! We have a lot of makers in our togetHER, a group for Women in Business. Check it out! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 12 of 20

What is the focus of the women in business group?  I donโ€™t see a description.

Message 13 of 20
Admin

You can join the group for women business owners (and allies) to discuss anything related to starting, running or growing business! This post has a bit more information: Introducing togetHER, Seller Community's Women in Business group

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 14 of 20

It says link has been moved or I donโ€™t have access to it. The same thing happened when I tried to open the subject for FB live chat.
Message 15 of 20
Admin

Hmm that's strange, sorry for all the trouble! I've just sent you an invitation to join, if you like. You should see a notification in your profile, click your name in the top right to read the message. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 16 of 20

Absolutely gorgeous yarn. Makes me realize how much I have to pick my needles back up. Great job on your pictures too. Looks really nice.  

Message 17 of 20

Thank you!

Happy Knitting!

Message 18 of 20

Hi there, my company is based on taking images that you desire to share in your home and online. Designing them is a great asset of mine. I love sharing views of people with a different focal view. I am Desired Designed Image's. 

Desireddesignedimages.com 

Message 19 of 20
Alumni

@DesiredImages Love it & welcome to the Community!! I share your photography passion as well! I'll be shooting some pictures for a friend's ceremony this weekend ๐Ÿ“ท. Looking forward to seeing you around the Community!

Ani
Message 20 of 20