x
Admin

☃ Welcome New Community Members! ‌❄️‌

Frame 6 (1).png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community members over the last 7 days. My name is Helen and I’m a Community Manager at Square. I hope you’re all keeping well.

As you start to explore the Seller Community here are some threads you might find useful:  

💡 Square Online: Use Square for Instagram Shopping — Learn how to connect your item library to your Instagram account to enable Instagram Shopping.

🇨🇦  New: Square for Retail now available in Canada — Square for Retail offers a full POS system to help you run your retail business both in-store and online.

🛒 How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders — Discover how you can take your business online with Square.

If you have time, feel free to reply here to introduce yourself and your business. I’d love to learn more about you.

Thanks for taking the time to join the Seller Community.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

I'm adding a few of the people who joined the Community recently, but everyone is welcome to drop in and say Hi!

@Angies @BarnyardGrill @Bikescape @cobourgmuseum @BySamanthaC @FoundCoffee @PriceEraser @orbisfood @WOWBakery @SueChrist @Wandererartisan @VanFireCharity @joeloalifecoach @PrairieKitchen 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2