x
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ‘‹

Frame 6.png

Hello! My name is Tom and I'm a community manager at Square. Wishing a warm welcome to all who've joined the Seller Community in the last seven days. Feel free to click reply below to introduce your business and let us know where youโ€™re located.

As you get to know the space, here are some helpful threads that you might want to check out:

๐ŸŽ‰ Square Online Store: On-demand delivery available now! โ€” Read this Product Update to learn about the improvements weโ€™ve added to online ordering and fulfillment.

๐Ÿฒ Future of Food // Seller Insights // Prairie Restaurant โ€” Read the latest in our series of interviews with restaurant owners affected by the COVID-19 restrictions.

๐Ÿฆ Live Q&A: Ask us anything about PPP Loan Forgiveness โ€” We recently completed a Q&A for PPP Loan Forgiveness. If you're looking for more information, check out the Best Answer summary in this thread.

๐Ÿ“ธ Square Studio Request: Share photos of your business! โ€” Connect with other sellers and help our Creative Studio team understand how your business has changed due to COVID-19.

See you around!

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Tagging a handful of folks who joined the Seller Community this week. Hello to @JettFuelJava, @WoodburySpine, @Jkrause, @Karenvanderburg, @macman, @Tinagautreau201, @DelRancho, @villagecoffee, @aandcmontana, and @Washingtonian!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 5

Thank you for having me 

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Glad to have you, @Hydeparkbarber! There was a neat photo sharing thread started by some fellow barbers not too long ago: Where are my fellow barbers?

Feel free to connect with them there and share more if you'd like. Hope you are doing well!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Tom, 

Can you steer me in the direction of other private investigator groups?  I would love to join.  Thank you!

CLUE Investigations

Message 5 of 5