x
Admin

โ˜€๏ธWelcome New Community Members๐Ÿ’ก

Frame 5.png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community members over the last 7 days. My name is Helen and Iโ€™m a Community Manager at Square.

As you start to explore the Seller Community here are some threads you might be interested in: 

๐Ÿ“Announcing: Free Skillshare Membership for Square sellers โ€” Sharpen your skills by taking advantage of this offer and sign up for online courses on a wide range of topics. 

๐Ÿ’ฌ Join our Global Seller Beta Community to participate in Squareโ€™s Beta Programs and be the first to try Squareโ€™s new tools!

๐Ÿ’ก Square Pay for Online Checkout โ€” Learn more about this new (and free) feature for Square Online. Subscribe to the Product Updates blog and receive updates about new features and tools. 

If you have time, feel free to reply here to introduce yourself and your business. Iโ€™d love to learn more about you!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Thank you for joining the Community @BeauCorset @Pizzamia @SparrowFarms @wiredathart @FatSparrow @GlitzPearlGirl @HabitatEcoSalon @Downtownbaker @Bodybyjules!

I can't list everyone who joined this week here but anyone is welcome to reply! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

how should I will print customer details for delivery. any help for that.

Message 3 of 3