x
Admin

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚

Frame 8.png

Hello and welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community over the last week โ€” I keep asking myself how is it September already!? Feel free to click reply below to introduce yourself.

We have a few new discussions coming up this month. As you get acquainted, these resources may be useful for your business:

๐Ÿ“Š Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Items and Inventory! โ€” Get in touch with Squareโ€™s Catalog team, ask questions, and learn more about their roadmap.

โš•๏ธ [Join Us] Webinar: Maintaining Efficiency, Security, and Payments as Telehealth Increases โ€” This webinar will discuss integrated telehealth and payment solutions.

๐Ÿ“บ [Video] Webinar: Recommendations to Help Small Businesses Succeed in 2020 โ€” Hear reactions on how COVID-19 has impacted small business as experts offer tips on approaching the holiday shopping season. 

โค๏ธ๏ธ Resources for Sellers Affected by Wildfires in California and Hurricane Laura in Louisiana and Texas โ€” A handy summary on staying informed and prepared.

๐Ÿ› Seller Spotlight: Meet Amityville Apothecary โ€” Get to know a fellow community member as they share how they started their business and continue to iterate!

Looking to take a deeper dive on something else? Feel free to create your own post and be sure to let us know if your question got addressed by marking the appropriate reply as a Best Answer.

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Giving a shoutout to a handful of folks who joined over the last seven days. Hello to @a1m1c1@WildPlumEvents@alchemyhbshop@thegreydog@CrookedPinesDes@sugarhousecoffe@smootheory@OurBeauty@OnenessHaven@burlesontshirts@IronAngelArts@bruce18@UnionPizza, and @Angie-shop.

Glad you're here! ๐Ÿคฉ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Hello, I'm new to this whole virtual payments and phone payments. I'm excited and kind of scared at the same time. I don't want to make major mistakes. Lol. I am thankful for this community. I will be using this site alot. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Welcome @Jlmueller74! We are glad that you joined. If you have any questions we're here to help! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4