x
Admin

๐ŸŒƒ Welcome New Community Members ๐ŸŒƒ

Frame 7.png

Hello everyone โ€” hope you are safe and well! Welcome to all who joined the Seller Community over the last seven days. Feel free to click reply below and introduce your business!

What's happening? Check out these recent discussions to see what's new:

๐Ÿ“Š Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Items and Inventory! โ€” Get in touch with Square's Catalog team, ask questions, and learn more about their roadmap.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Join Pride in Business, Seller Community's LGBTQ+ Business Group โ€” The latest addition to our expanding set of seller groups!

โ›‘ Resources for Sellers Affected by Wildfires in the West and Hurricanes in the South East โ€” A handy summary on staying informed and prepared.

๐Ÿ“บ [Video] Webinar: Recommendations to Help Small Businesses Succeed in 2020 โ€” Hear reactions on how COVID-19 has impacted small business as experts offer tips on pressing forward into the holiday shopping season. 

We're glad you're here!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Admin

I'm stoked to give a shoutout to a handful of new folks (I'm not able to tag everyone who joined this week). Hello to @teahaus@Allpurpose314@OuLaLaDesigns@Candlelicious@Coltwbj@PetsInFocus@cwallace1@GeboPromo@modalgreenville@summerthyme, and @CoffeeSocial!

helloyou.gif 

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 2 of 17

Hello, All! We're a boutique queer-owned hostel in Greenville, SC with a local coffee shop located in our common area. If you're ever in the area, please come on by or feel free to book a night at our hostel. Thanks for the support!

Message 3 of 17
Admin

Thanks for reaching out and glad to have you here. @modalgreenville ! โค๏ธ๏ธโ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 17

Hello all. We are a dance facility and wine cafe.  We offer dance lessons, wine tastings, and travel concepts. You can also rent our space if you need a small gathering space. Thank you.

https://godancedurham.com/

Message 5 of 17
Admin

Awesome to have you here, @GoDanceDurham! Dance, wine, and travel are top on my list of favorite things!๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—บ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 6 of 17

Looking forward to seeing how Square will work for our small non-profit agency. Through funding grants we can offer eligible participants discounted travel vouchers for their taxi/livery service needs. Many are low or on fixed income so this service helps them tremendously. Being able to pay by credit/debit card will also help them receive their vouchers sooner. You are all welcome to check out our website at www.ectcinc.org

Message 7 of 17
Admin

Welcome @ectc โ€” great to see your mission making a positive difference in people's lives! ๐Ÿ’ฏ
๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 8 of 17

Hello My name is Joe Cochran i own fate and fury games and snack bar. We are a mini wargaming, board games, RPG,  and collectible card game store. We host leagues, tournaments, and other events. I started this back when i was in high school in 1997. built it from my bedroom to a webstore to a full blown retail store with play space. Im also a snack bar where i can be all ages and still serve beer and wine canned or bottled to those of age. with covid we are very limited but we are still here and kicking.

Message 9 of 17
Admin

That's an amazing growth story, @fateandfurygame! Welcome to the Seller Community and I'm glad to hear you're able to "keep swimming" with all that's going on with COVID. ๐Ÿ’ช
๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 10 of 17

HI!     I have a vintage store and it's Linda's Vintage Treasures,  We are online, and also have a storefront in a little town, Berlin, N.J.  After the shut-down, since we reopened in June, many people have come in to shop, and they like it!  It's never crowded,  and it's got tons of unique vintage goodness- clothing, china, jewelry, home decor and more, at reasonable prices.  I don't know how to make the online store work, but it is up and ready!  I hope you'll visit sometime! 

Message 11 of 17
Admin

Welcome @Lindasvintage โ€” glad to hear you got the online store up! If you're looking for some next steps, this article might help: Get Started with Square Online. If any other questions remain, let us know and I'll be happy to help find more resources. ๐Ÿ”

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 12 of 17
Beta Member

Thanks for the invite!

Just Ask Paula is a Handyman Company in the Greater Toronto Area and we are happy to be part of the Seller Community with Square.

Looking forward to learning more about how I can use square better.

Thanks!

Paula

Message 13 of 17
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹Welcome, @JustAskPaula โ€” thanks for joining the Beta Community as well! 

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 14 of 17

Hello everyone!  I am so glad to have found Square Online, so excited that I created 3 stores.  I do enjoy learning ecommerce and how to design.  The easy Weebly platform Square utilizes is such an easy point-n-click editor, it is so much fun.

Thank you for checking out my stores.  Let me know if I can answer any questions.

Terri

๐Ÿ› Shop my stores

Personalized Gifts - name-gift-box.square.site

Home Decor - enhance-home.square.site

Resale Collection - hanger-hues.square.site

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 15 of 17
Admin

Welcome, @Goldneye and thanks for sharing your Square Online links! Glad to hear things are off to a good start. As you grow your business, you might be interested in trying out live sales, too: How-To Guide: Drive Sales on Social Media with Live Sales โ€” just a thought! ๐Ÿ˜‰

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 16 of 17

Hi! I am among the thousands who have joined Color Street. I joined in 2017 and we have grown like crazy during COVID. I keep inventory on hand and I'm here to learn more about how I can manage it better besides doing vendor events. Would like an easier way to share my inventory with my customers and allow them the option to purchase from it.

Message 17 of 17