x
Admin

๐ŸŒฑ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ

Frame 8.png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the last 7 days. I hope this post finds you well. 

If you have time, please reply to this post to introduce yourself and share your business. When did you start your business and why? Websites and Instagram/other social media links are welcome!

In the meantime, here are a few recent posts from around the Seller Community that you might find interesting:

๐Ÿ” How to Search for and find Best Answers in the Seller Community โ€” Learn how to find solutions in the Seller Community.

๐ŸŽ‰ Global Beta Seller Community โ€” Join the Beta Community and be the first to try Squareโ€™s new features!

๐Ÿ“š Free Skillshare membership โ€” Take advantage of this offer and sign up for online courses on a wide range of topics. 

Reply to this thread if you have any questions!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Admin

Tagging just some of the sellers who joined the Community this week. Welcome to @ZenStudioRMT @ZenChezVous @yogateacher2 @worldofstitches @UpCycleCanada @Toronto_Duck @Triplejsbbq @therecycleshop @PAFoodBox @Fromthefarmer @CakesByAnjan @artpenstudio @apaperlife!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 15

Cheers everyone!  Nice to be here with all of you!  Dave and Jen www.UpCycleCanada.ca

Message 3 of 15
Admin

Welcome Dave and Jen @UpCycleCanada! I love the photo gallery on your website - so many happy customers! ๐Ÿ˜Š

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 15

Thank you so much. Looking forward to sharing and learning from this amazing group. - Anjan

Message 5 of 15
Admin

Welcome @CakesByAnjan! Is there anything in particular about Square you're interested in learning about? 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 15

Thank you so much! We're ArtPen Studio
IG: artpenstudio
FB: ArtPen Studio
Look forward to learning from everyone.

Message 7 of 15
Admin

Hello and welcome @artpenstudio ๐Ÿ‘‹ Thanks for sharing your Instagram link too so we can see your amazing creations!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 15
Beta Member

Thank you for the welcome.  I have been using Square for many years and absolutely love it.  I am sure there are many features I don't use which I am sure would be helpful.  

Message 9 of 15

Good day

We are Therecycleshop.ca located at :

627 Dunedin Street just up the road from Tim Horton's on the Gorge Rd.

We refurbish and sell clean used major appliances and we have added clean used automobiles as well ( Mostly Toyotas ).

Friendly , relaxed place with that shop around the corner feel.

Please give us a call to set up an appointment for viewing at :

250-885-7789

Please wear a mask as we do.

Cheers

Bob at Therecycleshop.ca 

Message 10 of 15
Admin

Welcome Bob @therecycleshop and thanks for sharing a bit about your business. Good reminder about masks too!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 11 of 15

Hello!

I'm new to the Square community but not new to Square. I've been using Square for about 5 years now. I love it! I still have a lot to learn with all the new features. I am trying to come up with solutions for my market shopping events that I have been hosting for the past 5 years. With covid, I am struggling. I'm excited to learn how I can work around covid with proper social distancing, appointments, and contactless payment options etc. and keep my business going.

I'm looking forward to participating in some of these conversations and hopefully I can help some of you too!

Message 12 of 15
Admin

Nice to 'meet' you @TinaMarie.๐Ÿ˜Š I see you've already posted a few questions - I hope you can find a few solutions that will help you and your market shopping events! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 13 of 15

Hello,

I am somewhat new to the community.  My office offers classes, support groups and group/individual therapy for persons both in office and online.  Fees as low as $5/session.  Topics include: stress, depression, anxiety, anger, or weight management.  Discounted rates are for a limited time only.  I look forward to learning more about everyone else.

Thanks

Joanna

Message 14 of 15
Admin

Hi Joanna @ABarione - welcome!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 15 of 15