x
Admin

๐ŸŒ† Welcome New Community Members ๐ŸŒ†

Frame 6.png

Hello everyone โ€” welcome to all who joined the Seller Community over the last week! Feel free to click reply below and introduce your business.

What's going on? Check out these recent discussions to see what's new:

๐Ÿ“† Virtual Town Hall with State Commissioner Ricardo Lara and Director Joaquรญn Torres on September 25th โ€” Stay up-to-date on small business insurance resources.

๐Ÿ“Š Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Items and Inventory! โ€” Square's Catalog team will post answers to your questions this Friday!

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Join Pride in Business, Seller Community's LGBTQ+ Business Group โ€” The latest addition to our expanding set of seller groups! 

โ›‘ Resources for Sellers Affected by Wildfires in the West and Hurricanes in the South East โ€” A handy summary on staying informed and prepared. Hope you are all safe and well!

See you around!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

I'm not able to tag every single business that joined over the last seven days though I'm thrilled to give a shoutout to a handful of new folks! Hello to @nativecafe@BigBamBikes@Amyr33369@COFFEEDEPOT@GardenOfBling@TEASEHairStudio@hopgarden@TrilliumCreek@LisaReverseNP@IrishPub@BrickhouseSF, and @eXpressSushi!

hihi.gif

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @Tom for another awesome weekly roundup, and welcome everybody!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 8
Beta Member

Hi Tom, Say I'm not new to SQUARE, but I guess I need to be.... My mind went totally blank just now when I went to send a friend some money while login in to my account. Help me here: How again do we send someone to there email address from my SQUARE dashboard.... Wow, I just went brain dead!!!!

Message 4 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @DJSQUARE 

Hmm, I don't believe Square itself does Person-to-Person transfers.

You might be thinking of Cash App, which is owned by Square, but is a completely separate company & product.

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

Thank you!!!

Message 6 of 8

Glad to be apart, Classy Kitchen Supplies.com is on the rise to become the premier kitchen products and supplier to all who need something in their kitchen. Please send info on all events and forums. 

B. Lee

Classy Kitchen Supplies

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

Hi KitchLord, glade to have you in the SQUARE family network.

Message 8 of 8