x
Admin

๐Ÿ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ

Frame 6.png

Hi โ€” Tom here from San Francisco, California! Can you believe it's the last day of September!? Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community over the last few days. Feel free to click reply below and introduce your business.

As you get to know our online forums, check out these recent discussions:

๐Ÿ’ธ Join the Discussion: How has Covid-19 Changed Cashless Payments โ€” See this post for more information on cashless predictions.

๐Ÿ“Š Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Items and Inventory! โ€” We wrapped up a Q&A with Square's Catalog team last Friday. Check out the summary post for the latest updates.

๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Join Pride in Business, Seller Community's LGBTQ+ Business Group โ€” The latest addition to our expanding set of seller groups!

โ›‘ Resources for Sellers Affected by Wildfires in the West and Hurricanes in the Southeast  โ€” A handy summary on staying informed and prepared.

Hope you are safe and well. Cheers!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Thank you for the warm and refreshing welcome. 

Message 2 of 8
Admin

You got it, @STBC2021 โ€” glad to have you here!

๐Ÿ‘‹ Also giving a shoutout to some of our new community members from the last week. Hello to @successtaurant@PeteG@CakeMonkey@TheGlowPlace@monchicdesigns@beekeeper11@1901Emporium@PloutosGold@SingleServe@RecreoAuto@TechTom, and @NoireChef!

howgoes.gif

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 8

Thank you for welcoming us, I look forward to utilizing all that I can with Square. Lots to learn to see how this will be a success. 

Message 4 of 8

The battery on the stand doesnโ€™t work.i try unplugging and few things but it still doesnโ€™t work. And the terminal doesnโ€™t work either 
I wonder if the wire problem or something else .please help 

Message 5 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @mindydao 

The Square Stand (which uses an iPad) and the Square Register (neither the Base station or the Customer Facing Display) do not have built in batteries.

Only the Square Terminal has a built in battery.

I hope this helps,
Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 6 of 8

Hey there! Have some questions as a new person here. Looking for help about buying a register with till and setting it up. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!

RadixHouse.com

Message 7 of 8
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @RadixHouse 

Welcome aboard!

I'd be happy to help - did you have any specific questions? How can we help?

The Square Hardware Purchasing page is a great place to start. There are buttons up top for all the hardware options, as well as the Accessories page with cash drawers and printers and barcode scanners and more:

https://squareup.com/shop/hardware/us/en

As well as the Square Hardware Compatibility page, if you're looking to buy things on your own through Amazon or other suppliers:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6334-hardware-compatibility-by-device

I hope this helps!
Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 8 of 8