x
Admin

๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒฐ Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒฐ

Frame 8.png

Hi! Welcome to all the folks who joined the Seller Community over the last week. Feel free to click reply below and introduce your business.

What's the latest in our corner of the world? Check out these recent discussions:

๐Ÿ’ฒ Join the Discussion: How has Covid-19 Changed Cashless Payments โ€” See this post for more information on cashless predictions.

๐ŸŽ [WEBINARS] Online Sales: Workshops with AARP, Square, and the Small Business Development Center โ€” As many of us continue to practice physical distancing, check out these resources for online sales during the holiday shopping season.

โญ Announcing our Revamped Super Seller Program - Apply Today! โ€” A review of how to get involved with our revamped Super Seller program.

โ›‘ Resources for Sellers Affected by Wildfires in the West and Hurricanes in the Southeast  โ€” Keep your business informed and prepared with this summary.

Be well and continue to look out for each other.

Warmly,

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

hihihi.gif

Shoutout to some of our newest community members who joined over the last seven days: @PureCuts@qcgardens@warriorcoffee@HorseandHog@TerrysTavern@TreeRidersNYC@JuiceStopGJ@AFSCoop@JaredWeho, and @fscmuseum!

Whether or not your name is listed here, weโ€™re excited to get to know you!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

Hi I make customized crochet please text me and let me know if you would like anything number is [Personal Information Redacted].

Message 3 of 3