x
Admin

๐ŸŒ‡ Welcome New Community Members ๐ŸŒ‡

Frame 6.png

Hello and welcome to all the people who joined the Seller Community over the last 7 days! Feel free to click "reply" below and introduce your business. You may also be interested in connecting with our expanding set of Seller Groups.

If you haven't had a chance already, check out these recent discussions and upcoming events as well:

๐ŸŽ [WEBINARS] Online Sales: Workshops with AARP, Square, and the Small Business Development Center โ€” As many of us continue to practice physical distancing, check out these resources for online sales during the holiday shopping season.

โญ Announcing our Revamped Super Seller Program - Apply Today! โ€” A review and how to get involved with our revamped Super Seller program.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Register to Vote: Resources to Help Small Business Owners โ€” Encourage your community to vote with a little help from Square.

Hope you are all safe and well,

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

bostonterrierhai.gif

Stoked to give a shoutout to a handful of new folks (I'm not able to tag everyone who joined this week). Hi to @PalmGarden@LeWayne@jmdmenswear@skydelipizza@Phoenix1027@ElevExAZ@SparklingDog@CocoaNouveau@Mike2020, and @Moss_Boss!

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4

Greetings to the Square Community:

I am a photographer, artist, videographer, and musician.

I started a company a number of years ago, and I am excited to get started here.

My works target the museum and gallery industry.

I have a collection of fine art videos for rent, and they will be promoted worldwide.

Thank you for your interest and consideration.

Yours,

Raportzky.

Message 3 of 4

Hello Tom,

Hope you had a enjoyable weekend.  My name is Joe McGrath.  I have become Retail Coordiantor for York Revolution.  I have worked in the sports industry for a number of years in retail, community relations, and customer service. I previously worked for Aramark in receiving the merchandise for the Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia 76ers, and all events scheduled at the Wells Fargo Center.  I have been given the opportunity I have always wanted and now I want to keep learning and growing in the competitive industry.    I wanted to see if you knows of trainings or webinars I am able to join, network with others, and listen to please?

Thank you

Joe

Joe McGrath
Retail Coordinator
York Revolution
jmcgrath@yorkrevolution.com
717-801-4468
Message 4 of 4