x
Admin

โ€Œ๐Ÿ–โ€Œ Welcome New Community Members โ€Œ๐Ÿ‚โ€Œ

Frame 7.png

A big welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the past 7 days! I hope you are well. My name is Helen and Iโ€™m a Community Manager at Square. Iโ€™m here to give you a quick tour of the Seller Community:

๐Ÿ’ฌ Ask questions! Use the search box to find the answer to your question or by browsing different Topics. Search results include articles from the Square Support Centre as well as Community posts.

๐Ÿ“š Learn how you can help your fellow sellers by reading this short guide to the Seller Community..

๐ŸŽ Subscribe to Product Updates to be the first to learn about new features and products built by Square. 

Iโ€™d love to learn more about you and your community. What is your business name? Where are you located? Reply to this to introduce yourself - Instagram profile links and websites are welcome too!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Adding a few new members here but everyone is welcome to say Hello!

@TheNailChambers @Ali-Kazmi @aquaquest @Barriemosque @chitterchatter

@claireville @Deepthy @DiversityKidz @DPillon @gloriaa @heybeautyspot @gloriaa @Happy_Gilmar @lenjobakes @Lorianne @Nailsbyleelee @RenewWellness @zuhechia

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 6

Thank you!  As a new user to square Iโ€™m sure this community will help!

Message 3 of 6

Hey!!!  I am Lee-Ann and have a home based nails business Nails By LeeLee in Ontario Canada.  My Instagram is www.Instagram.com/itsleeleesworld and always looking for positive constructive feedback to help better myself as an artist and build my business.

Message 4 of 6
Admin

@Nailsbyleelee Your Instagram account is making me want to get my nails done! ๐Ÿ’… Hope you're having a great week!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 6

Thank you Helen!  Its hard in my position as I can never decide and always want a change after a few days lol.

Message 6 of 6