x
Admin

Welcome New Community Members ๐Ÿ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿ‚

Frame 8.png

Hi! Tom coming to you from San Francisco, CA โ€” extending a warm welcome to all the folks across the nation who joined the Seller Community over the last week! I hope you are managing well as seasons change and many states open the polls for early voting. 

Feel free to reply below and introduce yourself! ๐Ÿ˜„

As you get acquainted with the space, have a look at what's new and upcoming:

๐Ÿค– Announcing: New Seller Community Avatars โ€” Be sure to check out this thread and personalize your Seller Community profile!

๐Ÿ—บ Seller Groups: Join a Community! โ€” All of our current seller groups in one place. Take a look and request to join those groups that are of interest.

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Register to Vote: Resources to Help Small Business Owners โ€” Encourage your customers to vote with a little help from Square.

๐ŸŽ [WEBINARS] Online Sales: Workshops with AARP, Square, and the Small Business Development Center โ€” As many continue to practice physical distancing, these resources for online sales may be useful for your business.

Cheers,

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Giving a shoutout to a handful of new folks who joined over the last 7 days! Welcome to @bdevlinor@JCCCafe@ArtbyJJ@SassyRascal@raphsbakery@CandP@HarvestTable@PalmasCafe@TheCraftCorner@OmStore@swiftrepairs@ButterflyGrace@TechnicallyArt@ActorSpace, and @santafeshopgirl!

newmembers.gif 

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3

Aloha Kakou!

My name is Amy and I own a small retail bakery in Hilo on Hawaii Island.

I am migrating from Shopify to Square and I will have many questions so please be patient.

It may take a bit to get of the "Shopify mindset".

I have both an website ( currently be re-built as I can not transfer the one I currently have with Shopify) and a brick and mortar presence in Hilo. Again.. lots of questions.

If your ever in Hilo  ( now is the time to go as fares are incredibly cheap ), stop by ๐Ÿ™‚

Mahalo in advance for you help ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 3