x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: January 10th

Hi Square Sellers - 

Itโ€™s midway through the week so you know what that means - Welcome Wednesday!

Say hi to these new Seller Community members and make a new friend. ๐Ÿ‘‹

giphy.gif

@RhythmandShoes
@tcmconsulting
@WickedLips
@Lindseys
@KJC
@mleinsc
@Mannequinatsd
@holtphotog
@nateowens
@Ehop1009
@Trailgirl
@msfairfax
@PaintChips
@SamsIceCream
@CanvasMuseum
@BEnterprises

What kind of business do you have, where are you located, and what are you hoping to get out of Squareโ€™s Seller Community?

Here are some pro-tips to get you started:

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation.
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.
  • If youโ€™re interested in getting some ๐Ÿ’ฏ  advice on how to manage your Yelp page, sign up for this free webinar. Weโ€™ve partnered with Main Street Hub to get you all some helpful tips. 

Happy Selling!

Katie

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

We're a system's integration company who normally does large scale ERPs. A local non-profit asked us to help them modernize their business. Pretty powerful platform. I'd like to see the appointments module available on the new Register to have a single POS instead of that plus something that can access the appointments module. Any timeline available? 

Message 2 of 9

I have a plus size clothing boutique and Iโ€™m also starting a new adventure with Steeped Tea! 

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

Amazing, @Ehop1009! I am feeling in a very tea mood in our foggy SF weather right now ๐Ÿต

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Thanks for sharing, @nateowens, and pretty cool you're working with a local nonprofit!

The new Register is so brand new that we don't have any timelines available for feature improvements yet. We've definitely heard from a lot of sellers using appointments that they would like to see the integration with Register. It makes a lot of sense with the customer facing display. We'll keep you updated as we hear more! 

Message 5 of 9

Thank you for the welcome! I am an Independent SeneGence Distributor. Iโ€™ve just launched my page where I will be selling LipSense, a long lasting, smudge proof, vegan lip color. 

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Congrats, @WickedLips ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Message 7 of 9

Hi,

I am a CZT, Certified Zentangle Teacher. Iโ€™ve been using invoices and the phone/iPad plugin for folks to pay for classes and supplies. I finally had time to take a good look at the online store and realized it would be perfect for both. Classes are up and supplies will follow!

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

๐Ÿ‘‹ @Trailgirl - That's so cool! I definitely had to look up zentangle, but wow! I love it. 

So happy you're on the community and let us know if we can answer any questions or share any biz advice. 

Message 9 of 9