x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: January 24th

giphy (6).gif

giphy (7).gif

Welcome to our newest community members!

@DavesOriginals
@ServoSIx
@hudsonbabylon
@Kenspeckle
@KMD
@AShapiroStudios
@BajaTestKitchen
@jrblosser
@RivertownCoffee
@whiteshutter
@Heartstone
@HPC_Shop

We hope youโ€™re wiggling and waltzing your way through Wednesday! ๐Ÿ•บ  ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Introduce yourselves and share what kind of business you have, where you're located, and your favorite 80's song.

Also, here are some pro-tips to get you started:

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation.
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.
  • Valentineโ€™s Day is right around the corner! Got any good tips for store promotions? Share them here.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hi everyone,

My name is Matt and I am the retail manager (front of shop) of the Hawaiian Pie Company. Based in Honolulu, Hawaii; weโ€™re a small family owned bakery that specializes in fruit filling pies and three generations of bakers touch all of our products.

We just celebrated our three year anniversary last month and have been using Square for about  2 1/2 of those three years. For the simplicity and robustness of what Square offers, weโ€™ve been very happy with Square. There are a few areas that we would like to see more development in (a more sophisticated rewards system with tiered rewards, more features in the online storefront), but weโ€™ve seen a lot of development in the app with many features added in the two and half years that weโ€™ve been using it.

As for my favorite 80s song . . . hands down it has to Glory of Love as performed by the great Peter Cetera. He had many great songs with Chicago, but I love Glory of Love the most because it was a song that I grew up with (partially because it was the theme song for The Karate Kid II) and one that I always have to sing when it comes on the radio.

Hope to help wherever I can. Have a great weekend!

Message 2 of 3
Alumni

Thanks for sharing @HPC_Shop! I'm going to spend the rest of the day thinking about those pies you described and listening to Glory of Love. Happy Friday!

Message 3 of 3