x

Welcome Wednesday: June 28th ๐Ÿ–

Greetings Seller Community! ๐Ÿ˜€

I hope everyone is soaking up the โ˜€๏ธ  this Wednesday! Please join me in welcoming this group of newbies to the Seller Community this week. ๐Ÿ‘‹  

New members - please take a minute to introduce yourself and your business (whether you're mentioned here or not) - We would love to get to know you:

@Sunnybelgium

@Saloncouture578

@Req49

@Kini

@ElevatedPiercer

@tpmd

@MobileIceStand

@nickysgoodeats

@waikikibiketour

@AUTOMATTIX

A few tips for you:

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say. 
  • Check out other people's stores, and add your photos or videos to this thread! ๐Ÿ‘€

Cheers and thanks for joining the community! 

Chad

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Introductions...I think I can do that.

Hello, I'm Donnie.

My wife and I own a body piercing studio in Boone NC called Elevated Piercing. Look us up, we're pretty proud of our new setup. We're using the new square for retail app to keep track of our inventory, which is pretty extensive with all the options available these days. 

It has its short comings, but I'm sure if we all come together with constructive feedback, we can get the features we need.

I'm not very active in any online communities, as I try to be active in my local community. 

Anyway...

Thanks for all the input many of you provide. 

Cheers to square community support.

20170607_165315.jpgIMG_20170617_191157_977.jpg

Message 2 of 2