x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: May 24

Hi everyone! 

Welcome to the Seller Community! Every Wednesday we like to welcome all the newbies who joined in the last week. ๐Ÿ‘‹  If you're new to the community (or to Square!), hit us up in the comments and let us know what your business is all about. Also let us know if you have any cute pets - extra points if you include a pic of your fur baby! ๐Ÿˆ  โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿถ

@birdnestburgers
@AcesRun
@amyriceart
@BTNAntiques
@lmcccall752
@RestoreManager
@4242
@Amaunet
@SacredGrounds
@karenitalia
@PitaNGo
@aonenterprises
@hcyouthchorus
@UpstateSwing

A few things to check out: 

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say. 
  • Check out other people's stores, and add your photos or videos to this thread! ๐Ÿ‘€

Talk to you soon, 

Kelly 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hi everyone! Pita N Go here. We specialize in awesome Mediterranean kosher food in a fast and tasty way. We're based in Boca Raton, Florida, but hopefully expanding to nearby places. We're excited to be part of the Square community. Thanks! 

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

We're excited to have you, @PitaNGo! Wish I could fly to Florida to try your food! โœˆ๏ธ  

Message 3 of 4

Hello! I'm here for the extra points.๐Ÿ˜€

Here is a picture of the newest member of my family. Her name is pancakes. ๐Ÿฅž

Image uploaded from iOS (9).jpg

Message 4 of 4