x

Welcome Wednesday: May 31st ๐ŸŽ‰

Hello everyone, and welcome to the Seller Community! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I wanted to welcome some of the new members that have joined this week. 

Newbies - take a minute to introduce yourself and your business (wether you're mentioned here or not). We love connecting Square Sellers with similar businesses! 

@mzovadia

@msun

@Crathwal

@Jamjar

@peekskillarts

@Crazyyarnmomma

@Not

@fabnan

@bevinmorgan

@PAX203

Also we would love to hear what state you live in! ๐Ÿ˜€

A few tips for you:

• Remember to give out likes for posts โค๏ธ  and mark great responses with "Best Answer". โœ…  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say. 
  • Check out other people's stores, and add your photos or videos to this thread! ๐Ÿ‘€

Cheers and thanks for joining the community! 

Chad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello everyone 

I run B Stitches Gallery, here in Alberta. 

I sell crocheted items that are ready to ship, everything from scarves and hats to cute little toys. I take custom orders as well. 

Thanks for the chance to introd introduce myself and my company and I look forward to talking with you all. 

Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Thanks for the intro post, @Crazyyarnmomma - we're happy to have you! We have quite a few devoted knitters and crochet-enthusiasts here at Square, so will have to keep you in mind if we get up to Alberta! ๐Ÿ˜

Message 3 of 4

Hello from Madison, WI.  Opened my online squareup store today. I've used square for payment processing at conventions or art shows, but realized I had half a store setup after putting in my items. 

So, here is Talewind Ink - a store for selling my hand carved and printed linocuts, and maybe down the line some other art. 

Thanks,

Stacie

Message 4 of 4