x
Admin

Welcome our newest members to the Community!

AdamB_0-1623345512719.png

Hello and thanks for joining the Seller Community - Welcome!

How has your week been going so far? Feel free to share anything interesting that you’ve been up to with your businesses! 

Latest events, releases, and product updates:

Thank you again for joining us!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello and welcome, @3BeesBBQ, @AliCatPets , @AndrogynousArt, @Benjohn, @Carlosbjr, @cbstl, @Dove_Bennett@GrillingGeek, @Jaycane, @jmcclinton , @Mitch4872, @Quiltblox, @RayneDrops, @STEPHANIE03, and @ThtGrl ! Thanks for joining. 😃

Adam
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hello AdamB,

Good Day!

Having our business run on the Square platform I am just glad i got the invite to be part of this community. Been using this system for close to 2 years now, there aren't actually any serious issues that affected us too much. We have our downtime procedures so when Square came back from that last outage, we were not as affected than just missing the convenience 🙂

Something good that came out of this global pandemic is the link between the Stand and the Terminal, almost a bit late but finally became available. It felt awkward telling the customers to go around the till and enter their PIN on the tablet (Stand). Posing a risk on both the cashier and the customer in terms of exposure to the virus. This time, with this combo, it would make the system look more professional and slick. Unfortunate that we still have to keep the contactless chip reader as REFUNDS do not work on this setup of the Stand and Terminal.

On the brighter side, we are looking forward to the Square Register to become available in this part of the world. So please feel free to let us know as we would be glad to beta test if needed. Once again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Pal,

Benjohn

Get it done. Make it happen.
Message 3 of 4
Admin

You're very welcome, @Benjohn! I totally hear you about entering PIN numbers; it took some time but I'm glad we were able to provide you a solution to avoid that. Thank you again for joining the Seller Community!

Adam
Message 4 of 4