x
Admin

๐Ÿ˜Š Welcome to the Seller Community! โ˜€๏ธ

Frame 7.png

Welcome to all the sellers who have joined the Community! I canโ€™t mention everyone who has joined in the last week but everyone is welcome to reply below. You're welcome to introduce yourself and your business. Feel free to share where youโ€™re located and share social media links too!

As you start to explore the Seller Community here are some posts you might find useful.

โœ… Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Team Management & Scheduling Share your questions about Squareโ€™s Team Management tools. Answers will be published on January 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. 

๐Ÿ›’ How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders โ€” Watch this video for an overview of taking your business online.

โ˜• How to Use the Community โ€” Learn about how to start a new thread, how to mark a Best Answer and how to help other sellers!

If you have any questions please let me know!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Tagging a few people who joined this week, everyone is welcome to say Hello!

@bevisible @BluebunchFarm @Cowgirl53 @ewgbouncycastle @faceyogalab @Mandymaker  

@JackandMaddy @ShreddedPeak @Waldram @thegalley1 @Naturetrailtoys @FillYerBoots @ashmtl 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

Hi there! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hello @Waldram! Hope you're having a great day!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I'm very good, I hope you have a chance to check out my feature request!

(https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Services-Times-amp-Prices-Based-on-Quantities-Ra...)

I think it would be an invaluable addition to the services feature for trades businesses!

Message 5 of 7
Admin

Thank you for taking the time to share that feature request @Waldram - it looks great! Unit types are available but as you've noticed they can't be used with Square Appointments. I definitely see how it would help you streamline your work! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Exactly, it would essentially integrate the unit type feature from items into the services feature.

Message 7 of 7