x

Yes I took a $100 debt card payment that was approved but it isn't showing up in my square account b

Hi I'm Daniel Peters With The Shade Tree Mechanic where we bring the auto repair shop to you no matter where you are no matter what time it is.... Why pay for a tow truck that charge outrageous prices. When you can call the shade tree mechanic and we'll fix your car truck motorcycle scooter and or any vehicle with an engine on the spot there's no problem too big no problem to smile please feel free to call 931-355-2765 I am a national institute for automotive service excellence (ASE) master automotive technician your vehicle will always be safe in my hands.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@petersdaniel412;

So I guess your problem is the money is not in Square?   Where did you look in Square or is the Money not in your Bank account?  You tell us al about your business but nothing to say where you looked for this deposit, or what type of account the money should be in.  If the transaction showed up in your Balance you will get the money but today is a Holiday which slows down deposits since Banks are closed.  It also depends when you took the payment, yesterday or first thing this morning.  Did you look in your Transaction History, is that transaction showing there?  More info on the issue and not your business would be helpful to give you an answer or places to look for this transaction.

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2