x
Admin

You made it through April Fools' Day—meet new sellers in the Seller Community! 🎉

Frame 5 (1).png

Hello and happy almost-Friday, everyone! I'm checking in to welcome all the new sellers who joined the Community recently. Glad you're here.

So far, I've only fallen for one April Fools' prank today and I've been treading lightly ever since — anyone else? 😅 If you have a good story to share, click reply and tell us all about it below. 🙃

Joking aside: I'm really excited to share an opportunity to learn from a fellow Square seller, Harlem Biscuit Company! Click the link below and submit questions about how to set up a successful business during the 2020-21 pandemic:

Grow Your Business: Live Q&A with the Founders of Harlem Biscuit Company

Stay safe,

Tom

For general information on how to navigate our forums, have a look at this guide: Orientation — Welcome to the Seller Community! and be sure to review our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Giving a shoutout to some of our more active new sellers — thanks again for joining! 🙌 Hello to: @janettheseller@21G@Jamiehstacy@Krystalkorner@academyatterps@ThinkInkGraphix@RisingSun207@jmdcounseling, and @lighthousefoot

aprilfoolsjokes.gif

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Welcome @janettheseller@21G@Jamiehstacy@Krystalkorner@academyatterps@ThinkInkGraphix@RisingSun207@jmdcounseling, and @lighthousefoot!

We hope to see you around the Seller Community

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 3