x

processing Daily charges

Hello,

My online business operates on a service where my customers will be implementing daily charges and I need to bill and charge my customer daily based on previous days sales.

How can I bill and collect from my customer daily? The amount each day will vary depending on how much of my service they use

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

@Chowboss I would add your customers to the customer directory and add a card on file and get his or her permission to bill to the card.  If you need for the customer to do the payment themselves you can just invoice them each day for the previous days charges if they vary.  

You might want to look at a subscription based model where you charge a regular flat fee and then bill them monthly for any overage on an invoice.  Make the subscription amount enough to limit your risk of someone going way over what you would bill and maybe look at their usage weekly or monthly.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2