x

remove square online website

I was simply checking out the booking options and before you knew it I had not realized that Square was building me a website.  I asked for a booking widget or to put a page into my existing website.  I have a weebly website and it automatically integrated with it.  I can not access my website now, which is a nightmare.  Can anyone tell me how to correct this and remove the website as an option.  I just signed up with square, so I like the feature, but this website is devouring my exsiting website and I have to correct it.  Please help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

1. Log in on squareup.com 

2. Click on the 3 lines stacked up like a burger, then scroll to "App Integrations"

3. There will be a list titled "My Applications" look through the list for your original website, if it's there click on it

4. Once the new window pops up there will be a RED button that say DISCONNECT

5. Press the Red button to disconnect your website from the one being created by square 

I hope this works...Please let me know if it does or doesn't and I'll try my best to assist you with the problem in the case it doesn't work 🙂

Sheena Robinson
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Aubrianna If you are having trouble with this I recommend reaching out to the support team.

I initially thought you just needed to remove the booking link from your website, but it sounds like you may be having a login issue. A rep can check the settings on the backend, and make sure you are accessing the right site to edit. 

Message 3 of 3