x
Unanswered Questions

Hello, I run a small Retail Fish Market. We use a deli scale for stickers for our weighed items and square works fine selling by weight and reading the barcode ...

Beta Member
Posted a week ago in Square for Retail Group
0 Replies

Does square offer a payroll plugin?

Level 3
Posted 2 weeks ago in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

Hi Sellers,🌟 Creating authorized representatives to call into Square Support on your behalf just got easier! Authorized representatives are team members who c...

Square
Posted 3 weeks ago in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi Sellers! We’ve made it easier to discover and participate in beta programs at Square via the Beta Hub in Dashboard. Help us help you.Beta programs offer a ...

Square
0 Replies

Hi Sellers!👋 We’ve heard your feedback and are excited to introduce our newest feature, tip pooling by percentage, which will be released in the upcoming week...

Square
0 Replies

Hi Sellers,🌟 Assigning permissions to your newly created team members just got easier! When creating team members, you will be prompted to see three permissio...

Square
Posted 4 weeks ago in Product Updates
0 Replies

Any one else notice the "tax on fees" now associated to the new Gift card loading fee? I confirmed with Square today that this tax on fees is a part of the 2.5%...

Level 3
Posted 4 weeks ago in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

Hello,We run a restaurant business and are interested in setting up a booking page for our customers to reserve tables online.Our challenge is that we have mult...

Level 2
Posted a month ago in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

We've had three sales this morning through our POS and the transactions have not recorded on the machine or on the online dashboard. Is this a known issue? It w...

Level 1
Posted 03-15-2024 in Hardware Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Hi Sellers!👋 To better represent what businesses like yours appreciate most about Square Online Checkout —getting paid online fast with a simple payment link—...

Square
Posted 03-13-2024 in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi Sellers! We’ve rolled out a new feature, offline payments, that enables you to take contactless and chip+PIN credit card payments on Square Stand and Square...

Square
Posted 03-13-2024 in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi all,My name is Karissa and I'm an owner-operator of a home cleaning business in the Vancouver, BC area, Canada. I've been in operations since 2011 and have n...

Beta Member
Posted 03-12-2024 in Welcome New Members
0 Replies

Cannot connect my starTSP111III to my new square register

Level 3
Posted 03-12-2024 in Hardware Troubleshooting
0 Replies

How can I receive money into my account instantly??I don't want it set up for next buisness day transaction

Level 1
Posted 03-11-2024 in New To Square
0 Replies

Does anyone know if there is a way to use API from a vendor to input products into the point of sale and use it on the online portion as well for e-commerce?

Level 3
Posted 02-27-2024 in Square for Retail Group
0 Replies

I AM TRYING TO LOAD SQUARE ON A ANDROID TABLET AND IT WILL NOT ACCEPT VERIFICATION

Level 1
Posted 02-20-2024 in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

Hi, I am based in Canada and sell internationally.I shipped to a customer in France already but the customer had to pay a VAT of 16 euros to receive it. When th...

Level 3
Posted 02-20-2024 in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

Hi Sellers!👋 We are excited to introduce our newest feature, forecasted labor costs. Available with any Shifts plan or Retail, Restaurant, and Appointments Pl...

Square
Posted 02-16-2024 in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi Sellers,🌟 You and your team can now view your POS personal passcodes on the Team App! Available now to all businesses using iOS and Android. Team members ...

Square
Posted 02-16-2024 in Product Updates
0 Replies

The menu has disappeared from Square Appointments within the last two days. We can no longer access reports, etc., directly through Appointments and I have to t...

Level 3
Posted 02-13-2024 in General Discussion
0 Replies