x
Unanswered Questions

hey guys, I amonly 17 with a business, & i am wanting to take payments through Square, but unfortunately, I am not 18 yet and it doesnt allow me to do so. What ...

Level 1
Posted 6 hours ago in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

Hi Sellers,🌟 Creating authorised representatives to call into Square Support on your behalf just got easier! Authorised representatives are team members who c...

Square
Posted yesterday in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi,I have enable sales tax additive 15% on my POS system. It is working perfectly fine when it is purchase in-store via the pos system. However, it doesn't amen...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Online Discussion
0 Replies

Anyone having this issue? Was enjoying how convenient Tap to pay is, but it would work again after my phone updated to ios 17.4.1.

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Square Point of Sale Group
0 Replies

I'm trying to choose a custom selection for featured items on my website.Original problem:the 'choose items' button is blue, but doesn't open my item library.So...

Level 1
Posted yesterday in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

Hi Sellers! We’ve made it easier to discover and participate in beta programs at Square via the Beta Hub in Dashboard. Help us help you.Beta programs offer a ...

Square
Posted yesterday in Product Updates
0 Replies

@I had a problem syncing my pro account (own domain) weebly items to square for the first time as I kept receiving a 401 error. Contacted square and after a few...

Level 2
Posted Wednesday in General Discussion
0 Replies

Hello Team,I am new to Square and now we have started using Square Terminal as customer facing payment system. Square PoS app is in iPad and its connected to Sq...

Level 2
Posted Wednesday in Square Point of Sale Group
0 Replies

Hello, I finally unpacked the square reader (for contactless and chip) and dock we purchased from Office works in Australia in 2020. Our business plans changed ...

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

WE AREWEEBLY / SQUARE CUSTOMERSWe have a website through weebly/square.We have at least 15 sites with Weebly.URGENT PROBLEM WITH GOOGLE WORKSPACE EMAIL (BUSINES...

Level 1
Posted Tuesday in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

Hi Sellers!👋 We’ve heard your feedback and are excited to introduce our newest feature, tip pooling by percentage, which will be released in the upcoming week...

Square
Posted Tuesday in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hi Sellers,🌟 Assigning permissions to your newly created team members just got easier! When creating team members, you will be prompted to see three permissio...

Square
Posted Monday in Product Updates
0 Replies

Hello ! i was wondering if there is a way to download all the pending or part pending purchase orders we have ? i know once we are in the individual PO you can ...

Beta Member
Posted Sunday in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

Good Morning!I run a retail shop and have 30-day accounts for bigger clients. When I have their people come in, I scan everything through the register and invoi...

Beta Member
Posted a week ago in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

Whilst editing a page.... something that should take a couple of minutes now takes ages because things seize up, and I get a message that says... "the page is u...

Level 1
Posted a week ago in Questions & How-to
0 Replies

When you do a cash refund it shows up in reports as a refund but the amount isn't removed from gross sales but it is from net sales. Is this normal?

Level 3
Posted 2 weeks ago in Square Point of Sale Group
0 Replies

Can I charge transaction fee to customer for online pickup order.

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in How to Use the Seller Community
0 Replies

Hi Sellers!👋 We’re excited to announce that you can now link Square’s Kitchen Display System to your Square for Retail POS, allowing you to send orders to t...

Square
Posted 2 weeks ago in Product Updates
0 Replies

To better represent what businesses like yours appreciate most about Square Online Checkout —getting paid online fast with a simple payment link—we’re changing ...

Square
0 Replies

Hi Sellers! We’ve rolled out a new feature, offline payments, that enables you to take contactless and Chip + PIN payments on Square Stand and Square Reader wh...

Square
0 Replies