x
Unanswered Questions

Hello everyone! 😀 It's a day late, but still just as good. Please help me welcome a batch of new members in our first Welcome Thursday. I certainly hope all o...

Admin
Posted 07-27-2017 in Welcome New Members
0 Replies

I use Square for my billing to individual client projects. Easy to use, makes sense and works great. I have a client that is a small homeschool group (about 100...

Level 3
Posted 07-27-2017 in General Discussion
0 Replies

I'm sure many of you have heard of headline-grabbing data breaches in the recent past (think: Target, Home Depot, Yahoo), and it seems like they're becoming mor...

Alumni
0 Replies

I recently changed some information on my appointments list (price change and new appointment type) how do I get these to update on my website? do it need to re...

Level 1
Posted 07-27-2017 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Is anyone aware of any plans as to when and if Square is going to introduce a layway program? Would love to see this. I am trying a few work arounds, but am not...

Level 3
0 Replies

Re: Payroll. It appears employee must be direct deposit for them to access payroll stub info?

Level 3
Posted 07-27-2017 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I am returning My equipment through the warranty and in the email it says to return everything including cords. I lost the charging cord. How will this affect m...

Level 1
Posted 07-27-2017 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I am a job coach contracted by the state gov't - which merchant code does that fall under? Square designated me ad Health & Beauty which is preventing me from r...

Level 3
Posted 07-26-2017 in Square Professional Services Group
0 Replies

I'm trying to sign up but it won't let me change the location from USA to Canada

Level 1
Posted 07-26-2017 in New to Square
0 Replies

I created a draft invoice to send to a client, but I decided to utilize Dubsado instead to send it out. I deleted the invoice but the total still shows in my dr...

Level 3
Posted 07-26-2017 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

Is there a way that a notification can be sent to the business when you book right on the calendar and not the booking site? When an employee has the calender u...

Beta Member
Posted 07-26-2017 in Square Professional Services Group
0 Replies

I send invoices to my clients and they pay online. Is there a way to set up a discount code that they will be able to enter at the time of payment?For example, ...

Level 3
Posted 07-24-2017 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I didn't have an email address for an employee when I initially set him up but just added one today. I do not have or need the point of sale features. Is there ...

Level 3
Posted 07-24-2017 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Is there a way to allow clients who book online to leave a tip, either when they are booking or onsite the day of? Thanks

Level 3
Posted 07-23-2017 in Point of Sale API
0 Replies

Yesterday (friday) at 6pm i was sent money and i selected the instant payment option, this is my first time using cash where i was sent money, i saw the money i...

Level 1
Posted 07-22-2017 in General Discussion
0 Replies

I own a secondhand retail business, is there a way to store info of person you buy from per city and police business ordinaces. Every item that we purchase need...

Level 3
Posted 07-22-2017 in Square for Retail Discussion
0 Replies

Just starting our business and we were really hoping to use square to run the whole business including appointments. But I didn't notice a feature in there for ...

Level 1
Posted 07-21-2017 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Since the New Item Template was released my Item file does not replace. It seems to be keeping the original record and adding another price line to it. I do not...

Level 3
Posted 07-21-2017 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

So I was trying to research a bit and then asked some questions on the FB page... saw that the company hasn't had a chance to "test" out the new Apple iPad Pro ...

Level 3
Posted 07-20-2017 in General Discussion
0 Replies

Hello everyone, it's that time of the week again! Please help me in welcoming a batch of newbies, that joined this past week. Feel free to introduce yourself, ...

Admin
Posted 07-19-2017 in Welcome New Members
0 Replies