x
Unanswered Questions

Since installing the latest updates I have been unable to move Square to my SD Card. Prior to the updates the app ran perfectly on SD Card. I have a 32GB SD Car...

Level 3
Posted 04-19-2017 in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I am having a couple of problems with my free trial of square retail. The first is that not all of the items in my inventory library are showing up in my projec...

Level 3
Posted 02-22-2017 in Square for Retail
0 Replies

Anyone using the "Comp & Void" feature in the Square Register Beta? I see little to no need for these feature....maybe some use for the Comp. Most of us have al...

VCB
Beta Member
Posted 01-17-2017 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

For many sellers, the holiday season brings in lots of business - which is mostly a good thing (hello, bank account!💰 ), but also comes with some challenges li...

Alumni
Posted 11-14-2016 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

Hello guys! I need some help and hopefully someone can help me with these questions! Square supports differente currencies when printing and sending email rece...

Level 3
Posted 08-31-2016 in Square for Retail
0 Replies

Hi all - first post.I had conversation recently about whether or not the ability "to sell" is an inborn personality trait. "Um, no..." was my take.I figure this...

Level 3
Posted 08-11-2016 in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

We’re here to make sure you have the latest in product improvements and feature announcements as they come out! Our goal is to make Square Register as easy as p...

Square
Posted 07-13-2016 in Square for Retail
0 Replies