x
Unanswered Questions

Anyone using the "Comp & Void" feature in the Square Register Beta? I see little to no need for these feature....maybe some use for the Comp. Most of us have al...

VCB
Beta Member
Posted 01-17-2017 in Square for Restaurants Discussion
0 Replies

Hello and happy new year! As we usher in 2017, we're also ushering in a bunch of new community members - welcome! Please take a moment to introduce yourself an...

Alumni
Posted 01-04-2017 in Welcome New Members
0 Replies

Our Payroll team is working hard! After our most recent announcement of custom reports, I am very excited to bring you our newest payroll feature, Salaried Empl...

Square
Posted 12-21-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Even though Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales have come and gone, if you're like me, you still have quite a few items to check off your gift list. In the mids...

Tom
Admin
Posted 12-15-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

One thing I hear often from Square sellers is how important their brand is to their businesses. As a business owner you’ve invested time and money into your log...

Alumni
Posted 11-28-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

That's a wrap on Square's first-ever business awards program, The BRASSYs! The final votes are in, and the judges have picked our five "shamelessly bold" seller...

Square
Posted 11-15-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

For many sellers, the holiday season brings in lots of business - which is mostly a good thing (hello, bank account!💰 ), but also comes with some challenges li...

Alumni
Posted 11-14-2016 in Square for Restaurants Discussion
0 Replies

Thanks to all the sellers who shared their stories and entered Square's business awards, the BRASSYs. All the submissions have been made, and the finalists have...

Alumni
Posted 10-25-2016 in General Discussion
0 Replies

Ever wonder how to see your notifications in the Community? 👀 As youreceive new badges, likes, replies, @ mentions,or private messages, you should see a littl...

Alumni
Posted 10-13-2016 in How to Use the Community
0 Replies

Square Marketing lets you reach your customers and Facebook fans with engaging announcements, event invitations and sale promotions. We recently launched a numb...

Square
Posted 10-10-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Welcome new members, and happy Wednesday! 👋 This is our weekly space for you to introduce yourselves and your businesses if you'd like! Below we highlight a fe...

Square
Posted 09-28-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

If you've asked a question, you'll have the option to mark any reply as the Best Answer. Marking something as Best Answer gives the question a green checkmark t...

Alumni
Posted 09-22-2016 in How to Use the Community
0 Replies

Calling all womenentrepreneurs! We heard about a fellowship that we thought you'd be interested in. The Tory Burch Foundationlet us know they're accepting appl...

Alumni
Posted 09-21-2016 in Square Professional Services Group
0 Replies

We've recently added the ability for you to add a banner to your emailed receipts that encourages your customers to vote in the upcoming Presidential Election o...

Alumni
Posted 09-19-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

If there's a thread that you're super interested in hearing the outcome, or just want to track the comments - you can subscribe toit! Once you subscribe to a th...

Square
Posted 09-18-2016 in How to Use the Community
0 Replies

Name: Tom Role: Community Manager About Me:Hello everyone, I'm Tom. I’ve been working atSquare for over seven years now, and goodness, time flies! It's been a...

Tom
Admin
Posted 09-15-2016 in Meet the Team
0 Replies

Hi there! 👋 We thought you might be interested in reading about all the new features we added in the month of August. Check out this article for more details ...

Alumni
Posted 09-12-2016 in Beauty Group Discussion Archive
0 Replies

The new account was verified after the money was sent. What is my resolution for this?

bzr
Level 3
Posted 09-02-2016 in Questions & How-To
0 Replies

Hello guys! I need some help and hopefully someone can help me with these questions! Square supports differente currencies when printing and sending email rece...

Level 3
Posted 08-31-2016 in Square for Retail Discussion
0 Replies

Hi all - first post.I had conversation recently about whether or not the ability "to sell" is an inborn personality trait. "Um, no..." was my take.I figure this...

Level 3
Posted 08-11-2016 in Square for Restaurants Discussion
0 Replies