x
Unanswered Questions

hiI will transfer a domain to Weebly, whether or not I also chose a free plan.

Level 1
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

My website of 7 yearsibnotesbyellie.weebly.comgot banned out of the blue. I decided to visit it after a month-? ish and it said 404 page not found. Tried loggin...

Level 2
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi, I have had a Weebly website through Square for about 2 years. Everything had been working fine but all of sudden I got a large order and no shipping charges...

Level 3
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I'm new to website building. I'd love to speak to a customer service agent, but can't reach anyone because i dont know how to get a code to speak to anyoneHELP

Level 1
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I recently switched from GoDaddy to try and keep my brick n mortar inventory more in sync with my online store, but since switching I have noticed my website ha...

Beta Member
Posted 4 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Ok, so purchased a weebly plan on a month to month basis for now as I am just starting out , spent hours adding items, weights, resizing pics, etc ,as well as m...

Level 2
Posted 4 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

At some point Roboto SansSerif font text stopped rendering Greek characters correctly on my site and they were shown as Serif / Times New Roman (??)I was told b...

Level 2
0 Replies

I received an email today demanding Bitcoin in return for not damaging my reputation as they claim to have hacked my website (it's not much, but it's mine and I...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hello, someone keeps coming into my site, about 160 times a day, go to the same page. This action makes me think if he is doing something. I have his/her IP or ...

Level 3
Posted 4 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Good Morning,My web portal was shut down after I canceled the payment. I thought canceling would take me back to the free site, but it did not. I accidentally m...

Level 1
Posted 4 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hey, I have been putting up quality content that is being shared by some of the top contenton the internet but am still unable to perform better in search.My UR...

Level 1
Posted a month ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello,I have a Weebly website created at using Weebly at MacHighway. They are dropping support for Weebly and I need to move the site. Can I use a backup of tha...

Level 1
0 Replies

I have asked support around 6 times to remove an old PDF that keeps appearing in Google but i get no response and the file is still there.. Anyone know how to s...

Level 1
Posted a month ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

We are trying to transfer a Paypal donation button from a Yahoo website to a Weebly Website.Trying to transfer PayPal code to new Weebly website. Here is we are...

Level 1
0 Replies

I am looking to purchase a premium theme that would enable me to build a website similar to this one, with the same functionalities/bells and whistles.https://n...

Level 1
Posted 10-25-2022 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hello all,I have published a website using Weebly, it shows me it published successfully. I configured my DNS using google domains using ip address 199.34.228.1...

Level 3
Posted 10-25-2022 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi!Does anyone else run into problems when trying to scroll back to old emails (that I want to copy, edit, and use again...). Having troubles in both Chrome and...

Level 1
Posted 10-25-2022 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

How do I add a FilmFreeway (linked to my Festival page) button to my website ? Weebly support is absolutely hopeless ! I am building a film festival website, an...

Level 1
Posted 10-24-2022 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

It would be great to amend the items that are being shipped.In some instances, items will be reshipped and it would be good to update details & new shipping ema...

Level 3
Posted 10-24-2022 in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies

I know this is on the product radar, but it has been for a few years now so I'm bringing it back to the top. I haven't seen an update since earlier this year an...

Level 3
Posted 10-23-2022 in Weebly Website
0 Replies