x
Unanswered Questions

Hallo, unsere Webdesignerin Ulli Meyer ist verstorben. Jetzt bin ich ohne Zugang zu unserer Homepage. Ulli Meyer hat unsere Homepage über Ihren Webhosting-Servi...

Level 1
Posted 03-20-2024 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

@Adam7and Anyone Who Can Help,I came across this thread online (see link below) because I am desperately trying to gain access to my weebly site that I created ...

Level 1
Posted 03-19-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

How do I get rid of this icon on top of my webpage. I do not have it where people can buy products from me and want it to be hidden.

Level 1
0 Replies

I have Square and it chose Weebly as my website editor via Square. I have several websites through Square and want to know how to make it so the navigation menu...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hi,I'm having issues with my website not displaying images for carousel.https://furnitureflorida.weebly.com/designer.html

Level 1
0 Replies

I recently transferred my website domain from Hostgator to Weebly. Since then, the email account associated with that domain isn't working. Hostgator says that ...

Level 3
Posted 03-18-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I'm no longer a business site, never used Weebly's business setting or had a shop. I just had a site that linked to an external page.Now I want to downgrade but...

Level 1
Posted 03-18-2024 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Is it possible have a slideshow header that rotates 4 or 5 photosin Weebly configuration?Now there is only a staticheader with 1 photo.Regards

Level 1
Posted 03-17-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I want to publish my website but i need to verify my account. but the sms to verify the account does not reach my phone number. It is urgent so what should i do...

Level 1
Posted 03-17-2024 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

An existing site-wide email banner started displaying this text: "By providing your phone number/email, you agree to receive order updates via text or email fro...

Level 1
Posted 03-15-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello. I am writing from a public library. Our website (built on Weebly) hosts a page for our Library Foundation, who has an online donation form there in an if...

Level 1
Posted 03-14-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

HiI have a Weebly website (Pro Site) connected to a domain. Everything is working fine, but I'm working on a new version of my website.For testing purpose, I ha...

Level 1
Posted 03-13-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

HiI have a Weebly website (Pro Site) connected to a domain. Everything is working fine, but I'm working on a new version of my website.For testing purpose, I ha...

Level 1
Posted 03-13-2024 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I need help deleting/unpublishing an old Weebly website. I can't remember the username or password I used to create the account (it was at least 10 years ago). ...

Level 1
Posted 03-11-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

My cart doesn't work. People can add events to the cart, but when they try clicking the 'cart' button, nothing happens. Weebly can't help because it is a Weebly...

Level 3
Posted 03-09-2024 in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I am unable to change my account email address to a business email id. So please help for the same

Level 3
Posted 03-09-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello. I would like to delete (or unpublish) an old inactive weebly blog. I made the blog with an old email address which I no longerhave access to, so I am una...

Level 1
Posted 03-09-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

My website has just become unavailable because the domain became disconnected from the website.How can this happen?Can it only be done through the weebly accoun...

Level 3
Posted 03-08-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hi,I have a Professional account but am unable to create editors of type "author" which is a PRO feature?Thanks for your help,Jon

Level 3
Posted 03-08-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies

My current website is managed by another fundraising platform called flipcause that uses Weebly to build websites.Flipcause has provided me with a zip of all my...

Level 1
Posted 03-06-2024 in Weebly Website
0 Replies