x
Unanswered Questions

My domain is with a different company to weebly. When I try to published my website, it comes up with an error message saying, "This domain already has a websit...

Level 1
Posted 01-10-2022 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Hi,I've followed the directions but no matter what settings menu I look at, I cannot find a link to add editors to the site.I am attaching some screenshots.My s...

Level 1
Posted 01-09-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

search tool not working on newjerseyalmanac.com on pc and tablet, but does work on iphone

Level 1
0 Replies

How do I add affiliate links into my blog? It won't accept them. Do I need to pay monthly with a package of some kind? Right now I am using the free version.

Level 1
Posted 01-09-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I'm not able to verify the account before publishing it. It asks for phone number verification and it says the phone is not eligible eventhough it is. I tried a...

Level 1
Posted 01-09-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

I I'm not able to verify the account before publishing it. It asks for phone number verification and it says the phone is not eligible eventhough it is. I tried...

Level 1
Posted 01-09-2022 in Weebly Guidelines
0 Replies

Hello,How can I create a new account using the old Weebly editor?When I use the registration, it eithers bugs or send me to square with no option whatsoever?

Level 1
0 Replies

Hello,My customers pay for my services through bank transfer.However, some of them asked me to install in my site other payment forms, such as credit card.How d...

Level 1
0 Replies

I did everything in the instructions, but still got this message after 24 hours of adding the "A" records. What's wrong?404 Page not found

Level 1
Posted 01-09-2022 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

I need a way to get files from my website

Level 1
Posted 01-08-2022 in Weebly APIs & Auth
0 Replies

Hi, Every year I try to get this question answered and no one seems to be able to have an answer to this. I'm a storyboard artist and EVERY studio I've worked w...

Level 1
Posted 01-08-2022 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

Weebly is asking me to verify my account with my cell phone number. When I try to verify it it says "To verify your account, enter your telephone number and ret...

Level 1
Posted 01-08-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hello,I'm currently having a problem with Multilanguage, it already happened but the previous times it went back by itself.Let me explain, the multilanguage dis...

Level 1
Posted 01-08-2022 in Weebly App Center
0 Replies

The ability to change the standard weebly website themes by customising the css and html coding has always been an essential and really useful feature, and I ha...

Level 1
Posted 01-08-2022 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

Is there a way to do a bulk edit on multiple products to update stock, rather than having to click on each individual product item to edit them one by one?

Level 3
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

@AdamMy page has a lot of Categories and I am going to need to add even more. Based on this post, I was under the impression there is no limit. However, today, ...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

I have two form entries on my site and after testing them, when new emails are entered these emails are not showing up in the "All Contact" section when Iog in ...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly Promote
0 Replies

i am trying to create a drop down menu for sizes and colours on clothing and items, i have set my variants in the product but there not showing up on my preview...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I have a domain and website on Weebly that I would like to change the url for. If my existing website is atmyproject.net, how can I make itsomething likemystuff...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Hello,I would like to adjust my book section of my website. I would like to put a few images of books. Then have it so you can click the book and it goes to ano...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly Guidelines
0 Replies