x
Unanswered Questions

Dears, for a while now when I want to add an image to a page and associate a link of anorther Website to this image, the Weebly Image setup fields window does n...

Level 1
Posted 01-07-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Let me start by saying Weebly gets a lot of things right. I am usually extremely satisfied with Weebly. However, I have run into issues that I used to just igno...

Level 1
Posted 01-06-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hello Weebly Team,I have 40 websites with you and I am having difficuly in downloading Form Submission Data.Currently I have to go to each page select the date ...

Level 1
Posted 01-06-2022 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

When I extended the plan, I bought it twice because the page did not respond. Promote Accelerate Plan-1 year Can I return one of them?Order number: 1934993419Ac...

Level 1
Posted 01-06-2022 in Weebly Promote
0 Replies

We have a problem with message; "not secure page" - when people are visiting our page.I discovered about a week ago, SSL certificate has been disabled. Page adr...

Level 1
Posted 01-05-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

How Do I Allow Purchasers To Upload An Image So We Can Print it?and or let them upload a file and see what their pattern looks like?Some will have an option for...

Level 1
Posted 01-05-2022 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hi all, ive added a administrator to my webpage (https://langleyparkangling.weebly.com) when he clicks the link to start it wont let complete the sign in any su...

Level 1
Posted 01-05-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I cannot get my sitemap to load even thoug this loads in my browserhttps://jrdmediaprod.weebly.com/sitemap.xml. Is there something I'm entering wrong on the Goo...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly SEO
0 Replies

Hi,I want a refund of my subscription to the "connect" plan that I purchased no sooner than 1 hour ago.Thanks in advance.

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Lounge
0 Replies

There is a big block of white on my website when I open it on mobile view. I am also bummed to see that the header does not adjust to a smaller screen on mobile...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Mobile Apps
0 Replies

Hi, this question is about how to ask questions on this forum.When I click on the camera icon whose tooltip says: "Insert/edit image", it will pop up a window b...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

I am trying to set up a survey in Weebly. I want to allow people to choose multiple answers, not just one. How do I do that?Thanks for any help.

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hi, I would like to add Email Button to customer order page to contact the customer on up dates to their orderto keep them in the loop.

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly App Center
0 Replies

I recently bought a new domain through Weebly and signed up for email through Weebly as well.My primary email is gmail and I have another small business & email...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Getting Started
0 Replies

Currently, I am creating a site with a professional account.Since it is a professional account, I clicked on the footer area to edit it.The template selection d...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Themes
0 Replies

Currently, I am creating a site with a professional account.Since it is a professional account, I clicked on the footer area to edit it.The template selection d...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Themes
0 Replies

Hello Weebly Community,A Happy New Year to You!during the holidays I was looking for an alternatve App, adding a snow effect to our website. I was using the Bam...

Level 1
Posted 01-04-2022 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

So I use printful and when going up to 2XL sizes it costs more so I want to sell those sizes at a higher price. I don't like how it shows a price range when loo...

Level 1
Posted 01-03-2022 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

Transferring my domain from Weebly/Square to Wix and I need to change the nameservers but when I go to press Save, it does not update. I tried pointing it as an...

Level 1
Posted 01-03-2022 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

I am trying to get access to this site to edit it? I keep getting sent to my other sites? did I accidently copy over this site? Help? https://lacombeoutreachjun...

Level 1
Posted 01-03-2022 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies