x
Unanswered Questions

First time Weebly user! I created a banner on two pages of my very simple website. When viewed on my iphone the banner fills the space horizontally. When viewed...

Level 1
Posted 12-27-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hi!I have a problem with the SSL certificate of a clients website that I created with Weebly.The website is www.lucgingras.com.This website have been running fo...

Level 1
Posted 12-27-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

So, I noticed on my website in preview mode that my footer overlays content with transparency and background color (see image below) over an element, called "Ex...

Level 1
Posted 12-27-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

My website was setup by someone else a few years ago and they gave me access to it as a user. I think this may be why I cannot edit it now? I don't even have he...

Level 1
Posted 12-26-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hi,does anyone know the weebly support mail / mail-adress?I would like to contact weebly and the support team directly. Unfortunately, cant find help / solution...

Level 1
Posted 12-26-2021 in Weebly SEO
0 Replies

Oddly, I can't find a simple answer to this via google. I have a number of videos I'd like to use on my website. At present I've uploaded 2 of them to weebly di...

Level 1
Posted 12-26-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Hi. I accidentally deleted the About Us page for RVA to Go (www.richmondtogo.com). Can you restore?

Level 1
Posted 12-25-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Umm hello, i just want you to help me because of my website sub navigation bar that i wanted to add a transition and i dont know how i tried editing my css code...

Level 1
Posted 12-25-2021 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

Hai. i already purchese the Business Plan on weebly. I think that i can using FPX as a payment method for my customer, but i contact weebly thru Facebook, they ...

Level 1
Posted 12-24-2021 in Weebly Lounge
0 Replies

My site arbrotz.weebly.comhas been working fine until I published an update today and now it can't be reached. Clearing cookies and cache did not fix it. Please...

Level 1
Posted 12-24-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

This is my site about Pickleball we educate people about this beautiful game and help them learn different things about ithttps://pickleballspaddle.com/. Findin...

Level 1
Posted 12-24-2021 in Weebly Promote
0 Replies

Hello,For some reason some of my websites are showing issues when being accessed from certain countries. For example, I am currently in Estonia (I do some busin...

Level 1
Posted 12-24-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

So I was just wondering 2 things.........1. Is there a way to remove the second background section on each page (I provided a Screenshot down below to show the ...

Level 1
Posted 12-22-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

您好,我在WEEBLY底下買了一個網址我買的網址是 waterstudy.org然後我利用裡面的轉址功能,轉向到了 www.4rich.org/wp2但這樣子會由於無法使用SSL功能,會一直出現警告訊息請問我要怎麼樣才能加購SSL功能呢?還是只能轉移網址到別的機構才能解決這個問題?

Level 1
Posted 12-22-2021 in Weebly Domains
0 Replies

Is anyone else experiencing outages today?A couple of weebly websites I monitor have been going down every 30 to 50 minutes, for around 5 minutes at a time.I've...

Level 1
Posted 12-22-2021 in Weebly Community Feedback
0 Replies

In our application, we are wanting customers to pay via our Weebly website for a subscription to a third party e-learning system.The e-learning system is on ano...

Level 1
Posted 12-22-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies

I have an german domain: www.praxis-für-politische-gefühle.net, i rooted the dns at my domain-host, but it doesnt connect. in the browser it says: 403 Forbidden...

Level 1
Posted 12-22-2021 in Weebly How To In Community
0 Replies

Hi Weebly Community,A recent change to our CSS theme appears to have broken the hamburger menu for mobile navigation on our homepage only. I'm only passably flu...

Level 1
Posted 12-21-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

Al intentar publicar mi página web tras hacer algunos cambios me pide verificar la cuenta solicitando el teléfono.Por seguridad no suelo dar ese dato. ¿Hay algu...

Level 1
Posted 12-21-2021 in Weebly Site Editor
0 Replies

I have had a business site for almost 10 years now, selling physical products to customers all over. However, I have now downsized the number of products being ...

Beta Member
Posted 12-21-2021 in Weebly eCommerce Archive
0 Replies