x
Unanswered Questions

All of the invoices in our account are currently auto generated from subscriptions. The invoices prior to 3/25/2024 have the auto generated ID #000012, 000011, ...

Level 1
Posted 3 hours ago in Square Invoices
0 Replies

This happens fairly frequently when we are changing many order status' in quick succession. I mark "ready" when I mean to mark "in progress" and there is no opt...

Level 3
Posted 7 hours ago in Square for Retail
0 Replies

I'm a professional Florist using Square for over 2 years. On an invoice I created yesterday using my iPhone Square app (NOT invoice app), I type in all my deliv...

Beta Member
Posted 8 hours ago in Square Invoices
0 Replies

Hi, does anyone happen to know the maximum number of entries that are allowed in a List Modifier? I may have around 400 for customers to choose from, and then h...

Level 1
Posted 9 hours ago in Square Online
0 Replies

There must have been a an update yesterday.Previous experience - proceed to cash tendered after completing order. Hit the amount of cash received and cash drawe...

Level 1
Posted 10 hours ago in Square Register
0 Replies

Did you know Square is sunsetting the iPad KDS? After June of 2024 you will no longer be able to use your Apple iPad KDS. Want to keep your iPad without having ...

Level 2
Posted 12 hours ago in Square for Restaurants
0 Replies

So I've decided to change my business name and I've updated every single spot i could find in the dashboard, but i tested paying with cashapp yesterday and when...

Level 3
Posted 15 hours ago in Square Terminal
0 Replies

I am wondering if there is a way to add a tag to items that are best sellers or new on square online?

Level 3
Posted Tuesday in Square Online
0 Replies

Hello, i couldn't tell by looking and experimenting. Do the Abandoned cart email created in Square Marketing (paid) override the ones created in the Square Onli...

Level 1
Posted Monday in Square Marketing
0 Replies

Am I the only one shipping products outside of USA? I need to be able to specify HS numbers for tariffs for each item I ship outside of USA. Why hasn't this bee...

Level 3
Posted a week ago in Square Online
0 Replies

We're looking at service charges but don't really see any difference from having a regular Item equal to the cover charge. Either way we want to add it to open ...

Level 3
Posted 4 weeks ago in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

I am going to create a thread as often as I can until someone at Square acknowledges the many threads asking for this information. Square needs to acknowledge t...

Beta Member
Posted 4 weeks ago in Square Online
0 Replies

I have been trying to add product tags to photos on IG and the options that are coming up are from my old shop, I have deleted all the items probably 2 years ag...

Level 1
Posted 4 weeks ago in Troubleshooting
0 Replies

I'd like to give my team access to Square Photo Studio. When they attempt to log in to Photo Studio, they receive an "Only the business owner can authorize appl...

Level 2
Posted 4 weeks ago in Square Staff and Payroll
0 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm currently working with a client who would like me to create a button for dietary preferences on their Square online store. I will use the em...

Level 1
Posted 4 weeks ago in Square Online
0 Replies

I have added a seasonal special to our stores menu, and I had issues originally having the newly created Springtime special even show up on the POS/homescreen.N...

Level 3
Posted a month ago in Square Point of Sale
0 Replies

We'd like to change "Thank you for your purchase." on the email receipts people get when they make a donation on our website to "Thank you for your support." It...

Level 1
Posted a month ago in Customer Directory
0 Replies

I was working on a website with a friend when he asked me to look at the page he was working on. When I clicked on the page, I was told I couldn't look at the p...

Level 1
Posted a month ago in New to Square
0 Replies

If you go to an Item in Item Library and scroll all the way to the bottom where it shows the Payment Link, it's always the same for me, no matter the item, but ...

Beta Member
Posted 03-19-2024 in Square for Retail
0 Replies

We are having a few frustrations with the latest update. Changing quantities in a cart, if the cart has been saved and reopened you can not use the +/- buttons ...

Beta Member
Posted 03-18-2024 in Square for Retail
0 Replies