x

Permanent Jewelry Maker

Hi All, new to the group. I just got my business established in January 2024. Curious how to incorporate consent forms within the square app. I’ve signed up with jot form but can’t get it connected to my square? I do not have a website only fb and instagram 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Welcome to the community! Sorry that you are running into an issue here. Have you tried following the steps listed here in this article?

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Eternallyembrac,

Perhaps providing more details as to how you plan to use JotForm and Square.  @maxpete  provided a link that provides good info on connecting the two services however, you didn't say how you plan to sell - only that you plan to use a Consent Form.  For example, do you plan to also include selling something on this form ?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Eternallyembrac Just following back up on this post. Hope things are going well! 

Did you get your consent forms sorted out? Curious if you were able to get unblocked here.

Let us know how things are going and what set up steps you took with Jotform. Maybe your lessons learned could help the next Square seller too 😉

Message 4 of 4