x

when will my account review be completed?

my account, that has all the money i have to my name, has been placed under review. on a weekend, at the end of the month (!). i was not notified that i had an account review. i had to CALL. and then was told a variety of different answers. that it would be 24-48 hours. That it would be 1-3 business days. I was even told it would be 3-5 (!!!!!!!!!!) business days. no other financial institution randomly locks down a person’s account and bars access to their MONEY for 5 business days??? what on earth kind of company does something like this? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @kommworld,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your account. Due to the nature of your post being account specific, I've moved it to a private board per our Community guidelines. The Seller Community is intended for seller-to-seller conversations and we do not have access to account specifics here. 

While we don't have access to account specifics from the Community, we would recommend checking your emails for an email from our Account Services team as they typically reach out there and can direct you accordingly.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

as expected, this reply is vague and useless. i will be leaving square. i understand that you all have millions of customers, so it means nothing to you, random customer service agent, but as it is my means of living and paying my bills, it is critical for me. this company lacks empathy, care or a conscience. 

Message 3 of 3