x

Google calendar sync

Square has removed the Google calendar sync to the free subscription package. We need more people to raise this issue so they will reverse this horrible decision. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Agreed, seems like they will start just removing things so everyone has to start paying monthly...ridiculous!

Message 2 of 8

im furious about it. so stupid. they want me to pay 360 a year, to sync my calendar. so dumb!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 8

For a small business that is just starting out, that’s not a small fee. Why can’t Square offer certain things you pick and choose from for like $5/month or something-instead of the lowest price being $30!! Just crazy 😩 

Message 4 of 8

I just got started with Square in January and already have to switch payment processors because of this. I'm a very small business but even I can't go on without a basic feature like calendar sync. Something would eventually get missed and I would double book myself etc. Too bad, Square, you could have kept taking my money but you got too greedy. Not a big surprise, so disappointed. 

Message 5 of 8
Beta Member

I completely agree.  Removing this feature from those of us who have been using it since it was first introduced, worked with square through all the bugs, and now have it embedded in our business workflow should not have this feature removed.  $29/mo is a ridiculous price for this.  Now I have to go investigate other tools like Calendly.  I'm not excited in a positive way of having to do even more third party integration. 

Shame on you Square.com!

Message 6 of 8

Does anyone know of a good replacement to Square Appointments that will sync with Google?

Message 7 of 8

Absolutely! I don't do enough business to pay $30/month just to sync calendars, and I don't care about the other things they bundled with it. Square needs to provide the calendar sync at a cheaper rate.

Message 8 of 8