x

How can I get a new Square Reader?

Need a new square reader

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Impreza20.  Since you asked about a new reader, I’m guessing you already received a free one when you first set up your account.  You can order additional readers, but if your account shows you were sent one free, then you will need to pay for others.  

Also the page I linked above has other readers — like the contactless reader — available.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Impreza20.  Since you asked about a new reader, I’m guessing you already received a free one when you first set up your account.  You can order additional readers, but if your account shows you were sent one free, then you will need to pay for others.  

Also the page I linked above has other readers — like the contactless reader — available.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3

I would like to order a new square 

Message 3 of 3