x
Super Seller Alumni

Is there a place you can call to discuss Square for retail? Need help with website. Thanks

I desperately need help with website. I already have Square for Retail and started a website, but need help improving it. 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Super Seller

Hi @Sadiebaby1

I think the Seller Community and @AdamB would be your best resources. What is the link to your website? I would love to look at it and answer any questions if I can. 

Message 2 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

HTTPS://store.mollyandmargies.com

Thank you so much!

Message 3 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

https://mollyandmargies.com

Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 9
Super Seller

I see there is a Coming Soon page. Have you started designing the front page and adding items to the online store? 

Message 5 of 9
Super Seller

Also, what are your plans for the website? What would you like to have on the front page? 

I saw a seller incorporate Instagram images on the front page, so that there was constantly new images on the front page. 

Blog? Product Guide? 

Message 6 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

I’m am so technically challenged. We are in the process of renovating a new space and once that is done I would like to have the building/ and pictures of inside . For now, I guess the logo and some type of ladies clothing. 

Message 7 of 9
Super Seller Alumni

I have not designed the front page…that’s where I need help ! I have added inventory , and can link to Facebook. 

Message 8 of 9
Super Seller

The great thing about Square Online is that it has great front page templates you can set up in minutes. 

That is what we did: https://www.chakrashack.com/ 

Since making changes can be done quickly, I like to think of our website as constantly evolving to meet our current needs. For now, you may want to go with stock images online, and when everything is in place and you have the pictures you can put them on your front page. 

It will be good to have something up now, especially the online store and contact us page. 

Message 9 of 9