x
Beta Member

Loyalty programs like Starbucks

Id like to know if anyone out there has a "Starbucks" like reward app that they use for their square retail store. Im looking for an app and/or ewallet integration, and something I can scan when they shop in the store, and also rechargeable on the back-end. 

Does anyone out there have a successful experience implementing something similar?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi again, @neoderek2005.  Square’s Loyalty Program integrates with Cash App, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.  Some of my Loyalty customers use it because it allows them to see their progress with all Square-based loyalty programs in which they are enrolled, so it has that added benefit.

Having said that, I never patronize the big green monster (lol) so I’m not sure what their app/program does or does not do.  If you find that Square’s program and app don’t exactly fit what you are looking for, there are lots of third-party loyalty apps that integrate with your Square account, which can be found here.  Some of them will even (for a price, of course) allow you to create your own white-label app interface so it looks like an app made just for you!  Honestly, that is one of the great things I love about Square — their third-party app integrations give us quite a few options when we need more than they currently offer.  I’ve used a few of them over the years.

I hope this helps.  Let us know if you need anything else!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi again, @neoderek2005.  Square’s Loyalty Program integrates with Cash App, which is available for both iOS and Android devices.  Some of my Loyalty customers use it because it allows them to see their progress with all Square-based loyalty programs in which they are enrolled, so it has that added benefit.

Having said that, I never patronize the big green monster (lol) so I’m not sure what their app/program does or does not do.  If you find that Square’s program and app don’t exactly fit what you are looking for, there are lots of third-party loyalty apps that integrate with your Square account, which can be found here.  Some of them will even (for a price, of course) allow you to create your own white-label app interface so it looks like an app made just for you!  Honestly, that is one of the great things I love about Square — their third-party app integrations give us quite a few options when we need more than they currently offer.  I’ve used a few of them over the years.

I hope this helps.  Let us know if you need anything else!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2