x

Sorting items within a category

Hello,

I have a category in my weebly shop for greetings cards. Try as I might I cannot seem to be able to organise the shop with the most recent items first. Page one shows my oldest items with the last page showing my newest stock. Is there a way I can arrange the items within a category?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

@LucyPea I force my sorting by going into my items ----> categories ---> and then you can drag your items into whatever order you want by using the 3 bars to pull up and down.  If you set up the field in the "edit site" like a item list, those sometimes you have to edit in the editor and move up and down there.

Whenever you add new items to a category, they will automatically go to the end.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 4

site items or item library? all my items are in proper order in the site item catagory but on the buyers screen the items are in the proper catagory but the items are not in order. how to organize the items within the catagory? thanks

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @rapunzelhs 😊

Can you post a link to the page on your live site that you are referring to so we can take a look at the current setup? Thanks!

Message 4 of 4