x
Beta Member

Transaction not pulling items from inventory

On Saturday afternoon transaction was completed. The record of the transaction shows up as it should. 

On Tuesday morning the items have not been removed from the inventory and the adjustments are not showing in the stock history.

This is a single transaction in a day with 33 transactions. The only anomaly is that an Employee discount was applied.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @KimsBooks,

I want to make we're on the same page. Can you explain what you mean by "this a single transaction in a day with 33 transactions?"

I look forward to your reply.

Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

We had 33 transactions on that day. this issue is with one transaction. the other 32 worked as designed.

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@KimsBooks it's challenging to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you. The fastest way to resolve complicated Square questions is by contacting our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make real-time adjustments. If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here or calling directly at 1-855-700-6000 Monday- Friday, 6 am-6 pm PST.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

It's Magic! I began gathering all of my info so that I would be prepared when called the team directly. The issue has resolved. The stock history now shows the transaction and the inventory count is now correct. We are all amazed, and thankful. 

Sooo...if it happens again, Ill do screenshots and call the team directly.

Thanks for your help 

Message 5 of 5