x
Beta Member

Trying to setup to to auto pay employees a different pay rate on Sundays or Specific holidays

I've seen similar request going back 5+ years. It's such a basic function and is vexing as to why features such as this falls on deaf ears.

Basically I would like to set a specific pay increase for specific days of the week and or holidays. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@obrien247 You can do this with job titles.

Go to Staff ---> Team ----> Edit Employee

Then go down to job/compensation and create a new job title i.e. (sunday manager)  (sunday shift) etc. and key in the pay rate.  (you will have to manually put in the pay rate so if they make 10.00 an hour but you pay 1.50 bonus on sunday, you would make it 1.50).

Now the other question you might ask is:  what if they use that job code to clock in on Monday?  You can use the schedule under shifts to schedule the time with that job code and then block early/unscheduled clock ins for those shifts.  IT isn't a perfect system but it can be accomplished with the current software.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2