x
Square Community Moderator

PPP Round 2 Application Rollout

Hey Seller Community,

We appreciate your patience while waiting for an update about PPP Round 2! Applications for second loans through Square Loans are now rolling out, and applications for first loans through Square Loans are expected to become available in March. 

Due to demand for PPP loans, we’re slowly rolling out access to applications in batches to make sure we can manage processing applications. So, it’s possible you might not get access right away. The current batches consist of sellers that received a PPP loan through Square Loans in the first round.

We want to make sure all the small businesses that we serve have a fair shot, so we cannot expedite applications to any one seller at this time.

Once applications are ready, you’ll get an email and a Square Dashboard notification if you’re eligible to apply.

Check your Square Dashboard to see if you’re eligible to apply.

Sign in to your Square account >

If you have any other questions about PPP, please check out our PPP Guide!

Laura
Square Capital Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 1 of 2,477
2,476 REPLIES 2,476

Eagerly awaiting to apply! We got the 1st round as well.

Message 2 of 2,477

Thanks for the continued updates! I know we are all feeling anxious and checking daily, so it helps to have regular updates!

Message 3 of 2,477
Beta Member

Thanks for the update! Still waiting to see the application. I’m eligible, and got my first round with you! Thanks again.

Shawn Nickerson
10 Years of Coffee in Bellevue
cafecesura.com
Message 4 of 2,477

Thanks for the update! 

Message 5 of 2,477

How do I apply I didn’t get the first

Message 6 of 2,477

We haven't received any offer for the second loan and we really need it, My clients they already applied for the second loan 

Message 7 of 2,477

If I get my app for the 2nd round I'll sure let you guys know.

Message 8 of 2,477

where i can find the lin k for ;oan forgiveness

Message 9 of 2,477

They're coming out. We just got our link today.

Message 10 of 2,477

Hi everyone,

Don't wait for square. I went to my local bank, on Monday after the PPP opened, and I got funded yesterday. 

If you are serious about needing a PPP, don't wait for square. I love my local bank for many reasons! Go local, get the help you need from the communities who will be sad to lose you. 

Message 11 of 2,477

Thank you for the continued updates!  My colleagues and I have worked with several other banks and have found that Square has superior service! 

Message 12 of 2,477

Earlier I saw your post about EIN Mismatch. 

I also had the same situation. Sole Proprietor, they used my SSN for 1st draw. Applied 2/17

I've tried other lenders, but everything points back to Square fixing it.

What was your timeline like? Is your funding complete?

Message 13 of 2,477
Beta Member

Wow! Square post the PPP loans would be available in February? Hope there's funds available when we're notify...

Message 14 of 2,477

Perhaps you cannot expedite any one individual business, but you CAN let people know if they are NOT going to be able to apply with you! Week 1 ends tomorrow and there is no reason I should not have been able to apply already!

Jeffrey Bartlett
Message 15 of 2,477

How would I know if I'm eligible for second PPP loan. I just have to wait for an email ?

Message 16 of 2,477

How did Square decide which sellers would be in the first batch?

Message 17 of 2,477

I do want to say my experience with Square was wonderful last time  you guys made the process easy and painless ,I will also join the ranks of those waiting for Square to apply for the PPP loan , I will be looking out for the email to let me know all the details THANK YOU

Message 18 of 2,477

I believe everyone's experience the first time was great, has nothing to do with the serious issues they are having now and fail to respond to..

Message 19 of 2,477
Beta Member

Submitted my application today, the process was so easy. Can’t wait to hear back on approval for Cafecesura.com

Shawn Nickerson
10 Years of Coffee in Bellevue
cafecesura.com
Message 20 of 2,477

I got Round 1 as well, no link up to date 2/6/2021 Saturday.

I saw someone got the Forgiven application, how come I don't have one yet?  Please advise where I can find it?

Thank you.

JWong

Message 21 of 2,477