x

Can I set specific dates to a recurring invoice? Not daily or weekly but precise dates.

Can I set specific dates to a recurring invoice? Not daily or weekly but precise dates.

1,657 Vistas
Mensaje 1 de 7
Denunciar contenido inapropiado
Respuestas

Hello @pandapartyrenta

This is a great question! Currently we do not have the ability to select specific dates to send recurring invoices. The closest you can get, is sending the invoice every certain number of days. For example every 6 days an invoice can be sent. 

I see how choosing an exact date would be a great in certain situations. I will make sure to share this feature request with our product team. 😀

1,637 Vistas
Mensaje 2 de 7

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How do I set up recurring payment on particular date?

Hello, it does not seem logical when I try to set up recurring payment and the day is already specified by every 10 days, and I cannot seem to enter a particular day. 

1,432 Vistas
Mensaje 3 de 7
Administrador

Hi @SWACIA - you're right, it's currently not possible to set up a recurrning invoice for a particular date, e.g. the 1st of every month or the 1st, 11th, 21st and so on. Can you share a bit more here about how that would help your business you so we can highlight this to the Invoices team? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
1,415 Vistas
Mensaje 4 de 7

Yes, it helps because my customers ask me to do so. 

1,410 Vistas
Mensaje 5 de 7

I would like to be able to setup my recurring invoices to bill on specific dates such as the 1st and 15th because I want to offer my clients the option of paying in increments instead of a larger monthly payment.  These smaller payments would give my potential clients less of a sticker shock when considering booking my services.  It’s like the commercials for the ASPCA “for just 60 cents a day you can save an animal”.  That sounds a lot easier to manage than $20/month.

532 Vistas
Mensaje 6 de 7
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for adding your use case to this feature request, @UpholsteryAmber. While this isn't available at the moment, we'll continue passing on this feedback for consideration. 

494 Vistas
Mensaje 7 de 7