x

Cbd program

I am really looking for urgent assistance with the CBD program. I have been in an ongoing process that seems to be going nowhere. There’s no one for me to speak with, and they have been holding my funds since the day I opened my retail shop three weeks ago. I have an issue that I cannot seem to get resolved and continues to go around in circles because I cannot speak to anyone. it seems there is a misunderstanding, and they believe that my vendor website belongs to me, but it does not. They’ve been asking me to remove medical claims on this site I do not own for weeks and continue to send me the same email denying my entry into the program thus holding my funds. I believe leaving the program would also keep my funds frozen until a full review happens. Does anyone know what a “review” entails if I attempt to exit the program and how long it takes. I don’t want to leave the program, but my funds have been held since the day I opened my shop and I cannot get any resolution or anyone to help me. I desperately need these funds. any help is appreciated. 
Rachel

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

@MoonCaster I looked back through the other threads and this is the best advice I can give you.

#1 - if through your site you could get to your vendor site, then that would be a violation of the terms of service.  The CBD program actually specifies "web presence" and this is anything attached to your site.  So if you have a page on your vendor website that also links back to your store, that would also be a violation.  Anywhere your name can be linked back directly to any kind of THC or medical claim will get you problems.

#2 - I am not sure what happens to those funds if they are held for a violation of terms of service.  I know that funds can be held for up to 120 days in certain situations with chargebacks in order to protect the company.  So the best thing is to resolve the problems on your web presence as exiting might make it take longer to get your funds.

But this is speculation since this is so account specific.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2